What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R10 | Fri Dbl Hdr | Broncos 22-24 Sea Eagles | Suncorp

Round 10 result: Broncos v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
Haven't seen much of Hunt outside of hooker so it's hard to make a decent prediction not knowing his kicking strenghts/organisational skills etc. Manly by 10.

Watch highlights of the Canberra game where he started halfback, its his natural position but he's up against a better side this time.

Disco

Bench
I just got this feeling Manly will click tonight and put in a really strong performance.

(this comment could come back to bite me)

Paullyboy

Coach
I can't see how Brisbane are underdogs for this game in betting circles. Best value I've seen in a while.

Grapple

First Grade
I remember DCE gave them hell last time with his kicking game but he was quiet last week. I'll go Manly by 7.

miccle

Bench
Up against reigning premiers.

Coming off a very disappointing loss.

Halfback out injured.

Most dangerous attacking player under an injury cloud.

Not saying we should be rank outsiders, but IMO the betting agencies have got this one spot on with both teams about even. I can't split 'em either, should be a cracking game!

Fingers crossed, Broncos by 2.

firechild

First Grade
Manly have only played 1 13+ game this season (30-0 against the Riff) and I expect this one to keep that going. Won't be much in it but I expect Manly to come out firing.

Manly by 4.

Big Pete

Referee
Hodges OUT. Gillett to centres, Sanderson in. Once again, Manly plays us when we're vulnerable, typical.

ceagle

Bench
Still not confident with Foran out, our left side attack has been crap since he has been out.

Latest posts