What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R11 | Fri | Tigers 24-22 Warriors | Leichhardt

Round 11 result: Tigers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Maloney and Johnson were great in the first 30 minutes, and garbage from then on in.

Meth

Staff member
Anyway, congratulations Tigers fans. First time I've watched young Woods. He's a star in the making.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I feel sorry for any Tigers supporters who have heart conditions.

Nein commentary was even worse than usual, you can hear Rabs getting more senile by the week.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hurrell

150m
16 tackles (two missed tackles)
1 line break
6 tackle breaks
2 tries

DROP HIM TO RESERVE GRADE NOW!
Did I say anything about him offensively? Infact I specifically said he was good with the ball.

But defending on your line like that in a tight game is unacceptable.

There is a reason the Warriors have conceded the 2nd most points and are floating around the middle of the ladder.. Because defense like that is tolerated.

Rod

Bench
I have no idea how the Tigers are 5-5.....

- Again it seems like a team doesn't realise they can refuse the conversion!

- Running 8m and dropping the ball over the tryline has got to be advantage taken in my opinion.

- Woods and Galloway pretty much kept the Tigers in that game. It was them versus the whole Warriors forward pack.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Did I say anything about him offensively? Infact I specifically said he was good with the ball.

There is a reason the Warriors have conceded the 2nd most points and are floating around the middle of the ladder.. Because defense like that is tolerated.
So you would drop Hurrell to reserves just from making one bad defensive read. Don't you think all the other good work he did (not just in attack either) counteracts that 1 error?

By your logic, Maloney must be dropped as well seen as he also fell for that dummy ... :crazy:

- Woods and Galloway pretty much kept the Tigers in that game. It was them versus the whole Warriors forward pack.

Their linespeed was much better than ours, and they were very compressed as well. We had to try going wide early but didn't seem to have the guts or the awareness to see that was needed.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I thought Woods was great yet again but Galloway was outstanding and my MOM.

He played 35 minutes in the second half, too. Fantastic.

Anyway, Sheens is still a useless merkin and we only looked good when his idiotic experiment of Lawrence in the halves was forced shut.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Maloney and Hurrell should get a week in reserve grade. That try line defense in the last 5 minutes with the game in the balance is deplorable.

Who would have thought Loltzen and Utai would have their best games of the year and get them the win.

Everyone strives to be the best in the world at something and you've managed in the field of idiocy. Consistently. The bloke makes 160m, scores two tries for the second week in a row, misses two tackles - one of which happens in the last five mins, so you react to it moreso - and you want him in NSW Cup.

I reckon you picked that 2002 Rabbitohs side.

Grapple

Bench

Hurrell was the reason it was a tight game in the first place, bro.

:BDH:

Cliffhanger

Coach

Is there a reason you don't just acknowledge you were wrong?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Add to the fact it wasn't even Hurrell's defensive F-up - it was Maloney's. If Hurrell comes in and leaves Ayshford, he gets chopped up for doing that. He attempts to stay out, Maloney is left grasping at air by a very average player, they score. It's Maloney's error.

Bunniesman fail again.

Juju

Juniors
Props to The Tigers. Benji, Woods and Galloway were great. Benji really stood up and led the team home when the Tigers needed it. In the end deserved winners and hopefully SJ can learn from that.

Woods stats are pretty incredible especially against such a highly rated Warrios prop rotation.

gronkathon

First Grade
Blair stood up with the big tackle and a couple of runs at the death.

He finally seems to be warming to the task which is positive.

He does not get alot of wraps but Bell has been a wonderful buy for us. It is going to be a shame to see him shafted when Heighno returns

Izz

Bench
Yep, well played Tigers. Apart from that semi last season, you always seem to have the wood (no pun intended) on us.

Latest posts