What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R12 | Fri | Rabbitohs 36-18 Raiders | ANZ

Round 12 result: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Saab

Referee
LOL @ Souffs....thought i would be 40-0 at half time and now it is game on.....only Souffs

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
The videos refs in Aus are absolutely horrible, that was just a guess there was no actual clear evidence he grounded the ball.

Danish

Referee
Massive lol@souffs on the cards, I take back my call to change the feed :D

How much money does Gould have on souffs btw? Sounds like he is going to cry

BunniesMan

Immortal
Two terrible refereeing decisions in a row.

Firstly penalty goes against us instead of to us. Then Merritt grounds it with his ribs which is allowed for under the rules but that is ignored.

DC_fan

Coach
The first 25 mins showed why we can win the premiership this season. The last 5 mins shows why we can't.

Mr Saab

Referee

Firstly penalty goes against us instead of to us. Then Merritt grounds it with his ribs which is allowed for under the rules but that is ignored.

LOL @ leading 14-0 and now its game on

jonno_knights

Juniors

Even if he grounded it with his ribs it was simultaneous to Crokers hand on the ball...