What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R12 | Fri | Rabbitohs 36-18 Raiders | ANZ

Round 12 result: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
Bunniesman vs Skeepe.

Skeepe makes huge post meters on the back of some poor calls from the refs but BM steps it up in the last 10 minutes with a flurry of late idiotic comments to seal the victory.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bunniesman vs Skeepe.

Skeepe makes huge post meters on the back of some poor calls from the refs but BM steps it up in the last 10 minutes with a flurry of late idiotic comments to seal the victory.
Oh ffs. That reminds me that gibberer will be on here. I bet even if we win by 30 he'd find a way to blame the refs for the loss.

Paullyboy

Coach
Was wondering why this thread had so many posts. A quick glimpse confirms that this thread is pointless and I'll save myself time and not return prior to kick off.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Canberra 38 Souths 32

John Sutton to put in a vintage performance.
Lol you dopey hater. Take the hater glasses off, they don't suit ya.

We are at $1.25 to win you moron. If you're so confident go ahead and put a 50 on Canberra at $4.10. It would be like flushing your money down the toilet but do it, I dare ya.

Earl

Coach
Lol you dopey hater. Take the hater glasses off, they don't suit ya.

We are at $1.25 to win you moron. If you're so confident go ahead and put a 50 on Canberra at $4.10. It would be like flushing your money down the toilet but do it, I dare ya.

lol f**k off derp

No favourite has ever lost?

Your even derpier then I thought.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I don't think we stand much of a chance tonight with Dugan and Fergo out but hope the boys lift and and give them a good shake.

The arrogance from Souths fans is amazing considering they've only seen 1 finals series in the last 20 odd years.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I don't think we stand much of a chance tonight with Dugan and Fergo out but hope the boys lift and and give them a good shake.

The arrogance from Souths fans is amazing considering they've only seen 1 finals series in the last 20 odd years.
New coach.

New halfback.

New era.

We almost made the finals last year, this year Reynolds > Sandow and Maguire >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lang.

6-4 after a very tough schedule including all but 1 current top 8 team. Since round 1 we are 6-0 in Sydney. Since road 1 our only losses have been away from Sydney against Melbourne, Brisbane and NZ.

Plenty of reason to be confident going into tonight.

Ziggy the God

First Grade

Nice blanket statement.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
hard to see a very understrength raiders side getting over 5(c)uff$ (or anyone bar parra) tonight. Been plenty of fight in their losses they just can't find the knock out punch.

Would love to see an upset but 5(c)uff$ 1-12, beating an injury depleted side that prbably won't challenge the 8 that will somehow strengthen their claim as premiership favourites ;)

DC_fan

Coach
Those picking the Raiders must be the teams true diehard fans.

Souths are specials. The only question is by how far?