What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R12 | Fri | Rabbitohs 36-18 Raiders | ANZ

Round 12 result: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
Those picking the Raiders must be the teams true diehard fans.

Souths are specials. The only question is by how far?

We are never specials as we like make winning hard to do. It wouldn't surprise me if we played like a bunch of mental midgets even though we should win if we are serious about being in the 8 let alone looking at top 4 which i can't fathom yet. No way can I feel over confident about this game, to much previous disappointment.

DC_fan

Coach
We are never specials as we like make winning hard to do. It wouldn't surprise me if we played like a bunch of mental midgets even though we should win if we are serious about being in the 8 let alone looking at top 4 which i can't fathom yet. No way can I feel over confident about this game, to much previous disappointment.

They will need to have their minds on the job. But I feel confident in the coach getting our boys ready and up to the task.

diggo

Juniors
It's been a loooong time since I've seen Souths at such short odds. And I still think they're good value. They should win this easily 13+

BunniesMan

Immortal
I dreamt last night we were leading 25-0 at halftime and 55-0 at ft, 3 tries and 31 total points to Reynolds.

Also, Dave Taylor started on the bench and wouldn't get on because he was eating a meat pie.

Ziggy the God

First Grade

Exactly, we are not the Broncos or the Storm.

I stick by what I said before, I will be happy with a 1 point win, and last I looked, the Raiders will be fielding 17 players against our 17.

the dude

Juniors
I am very cautiously optimistic.

Rumour is that Matt King will miss the game and Taylor as well.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Taylor must be exhausted after running at Pearce & Carney all night on Wednesday. Take the night off big fella.

Paullyboy

Coach
These conditions are perfect for a raiders win. We are horrendous, horrendous favourites but tend to play well when given no chance.

Souths are much the same.

Anyone looking for a value bet would take the raiders, or if cautious take the raiders with the start.

If we had Duges, I'd be confident we could pull something out of the hat, however with him we have our 2 best most important players out (other obviously being Campese). Can't see where the organisation is going to come from.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I'm already having nightmares of Inglis running at Williams and Croker. Won't be surprised if he crosses a couple of times tonight.

African Monkey

First Grade
Yeah pretty much. A match we should win but you just know we'll make it as hard as possible and possibly get tipped over.

Goretex

Juniors
the sort of game we would have lost in the past, so we need to make a statement tonight.

/first post
/go souths

BunniesMan

Immortal
DT and GI passed vigorous fitness tests today and will play.

It's on like donkey kong. I am ready. CANNOT WAIT.