What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Sat | Cowboys 6-8 Sea Eagles | Dairy Farmers

Round 22 result: Cowboys v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSIH

Bench
Largely illiterate too apparently, if that's what you took from that post :lol:

There's a difference between illiteracy and misinterpretation. It's not my fault you couldn't state your point clearly.

If it was that Manly fans are biased, then I may as well say that Manly won tonight's game by 2 points. No shit, every fan is biased. You trying to make any claim that Manly fans are somewhat more biased than other fans is laughable.

Anyway, that was a tough game. Pretty proud of the defence there; Tt keep a Cowboys side with Thurston and Bowen to one try is pretty impressive.

Apey

Staff member
uggggggggggggh.

I wanted to tip Manly so bad, agonised over it, but didn't have the balls to do it in the end and went with the "safe" tip.

I hate this sport :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
What a woefully officiated game of football.

Sack the lot of them. Video refs.... I don't know what to say. Every week. Every f**king week they come up with these decisions that are just plain wrong. I give up. I f**king give up. They are dreadful this year, much worse than any other year.

And Darcy Lussick. The merkin. That was as clear a send-off as you'll ever see and they bottled it. Deliberate high tackle, much worse than Burns, should be 12 weeks if they're fair dinkum. Biggest grub in the game.

beave

Coach
The first no try to Manly was total BS. I would be fuming if I was a Manly fan, the 2nd one I can understand as the manly bloke comes through and makes contact with Tate (??) or whoever it was, soft no doubt but I can see why the disallowed it.

Shit game I thought, being there at the game it was messy as hell, both sides were getting away with murder in the ruck and getting back onside. Teams will be licking their lips if they have to play us in th finals, we are going to be canon fodder again I'm afraid.

Yeah I was watching at pub, and I wondered if i'd missed something, so the first try was disallowed because Glenn Hall basically took a dive in front of Watmough?

Enjoyed the Tate/Matai battle. And i've tryed to give him the benefit of the doubt in the past but Lussick is a grub, as soon as he got dumped at the start of the second half you could tell he was going to do something stupid and he didn't disappoint. Taufua is also one of the best lift tacklers in the nrl.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I love how people are running a line through both teams based on that game... At least one of them will finish top 4... That mean they can lose their first final, and only have to win 3 for a title. And one of those sides did it comfortably last year... I wouldn't be ruling out either side based on that game. It is the first time I've seen Manly play for the whole 80 minutes in a long while. And they only just snuck home. There is still 4 weeks for both sides to put the polish on for a finals tilt. I think both are timing it well.

Latest posts