What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Mon | Knights 26-4 Sharks | Hunter

Round 23 result: Knights v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mut

Juniors
Haha sitting in 7th, if they are pathetic what is ever side under them?
With the $$$, resources and talent pool at their disposal they should be top 4 every season. Its an awful result from a club under big pressure... And any supporter that thinks its OK is a fool

Mut

Juniors
Haha sitting in 7th, if they are pathetic what is ever side under them?
With the $$$, resources and talent pool at their disposal they should be top 4 every season. Its an awful result from a club under big pressure... And any supporter that thinks its OK is a fool

Didgi

lolRaymond... "So.. holes in the middle tonight Ben?" "No, there weren't actually"

johns_reds

First Grade

Everyone has the same $$$ it is called a salary cap you idiot, obviously no idea how the nrl works. The only difference is at the end of each season broncs have more $$$ in the bank

Mut

Juniors
Everyone has the same $$$ it is called a salary cap you idiot, obviously no idea how the nrl works. The only difference is at the end of each season broncs have more $$$ in the bank
Ha! Mut is obviously dealing with a minion here... If you think that there is not 50%-40% more $$$ incentives available (outside the cap like advertising, The Thoroughbreds, endorsements etc) being a one team town in arguably the rugby league capital of the world then you sir are not worth discussing anything further with you...
Simpleton

KempoKnight

Juniors
Im not sure what made me happier. The fact that I had $300 on Newcastle 13+ or that skeepe is most assuredly crying his eyes out at home. Im going with the 2nd option.

Pretty sure there have been teams that have not been able to spend up to the full cap over the years as well.

mongoose

Coach
Carney showing what a myth of a player he is again. He seriously looked like he was scared of receiving the ball tonight.

Yep Carney was puss tonight. Mullen showed him how it should be done.

Probably still sniffing his farts over last week's good performance over a shit NZ team.

Tapping that boxing sheila would have to be distracting as well.

undertaker

Coach
going from a 41 pt win to 22 pt loss...63 pt turnaround.

And yeah, I agree about Carney. Looked very disinterested out there tonight. lol when he got caught with the ball on last tackle

Apey

Staff member
Great performance, very happy they held out the Sharkies and Cecchin in the 2nd half :cool:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Cmon Knights (do the Cowboys a favour!)
Absolute pleasure! Don't expect the same sort of favours in two weeks though. :p

Come on Sharks!
Sorry skeepe.

Matt Cecchin has been far and away the Knights best so far tonight. He hasn't given the Sharks a sniff.
:lol:

Are you f**king kidding? f**k me. There is no way that can be given. No f**king way. Wayyyyy too much doubt.
Sorry skeepey, you need to learn the rules. They both had control of the ball at the same time, Boyd rolls over and bangs the ball down. Simultaneous. Try every day of the week.

I mean, Wright's hand was under the ball the whole time that we actually had footage, how do they determine that it's more likely he moves his hand out of the way? Disgusting call.
No. Wrong again.

Sharks get f**ked again. Smith does nothing wrong, Knights run in from everywhere... that's 100% a penalty to the Sharks.
According to the law he doesn't, but it's a cheap shot. He's just lucky he didn't make contact with the head. Certainly intent there. My issue is that if we head into the finals and say Ben Barba is lying on the ground, someone comes in and hits him in the chest with an elbow and breaks four ribs it's ok? Sure, there's nothing saying it's against the rules, but it's not a good look. I'm guessing you think Mason should be suspended for 10 weeks for hitting Robson with his chest?

Are you f**king kidding? Boyd takes Carney late, then McKinnon knocks on... And it's play on?!?!?! Fuvk me dead these refs are f**king kidding aren't they?
He can't disappear.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! How many knock ons are the Knights going to get away with tonight?
I'm guessing you're referring to McKinnon's? Always backwards skeepey boy.

Im not sure what made me happier. The fact that I had $300 on Newcastle 13+ or that skeepe is most assuredly crying his eyes out at home. Im going with the 2nd option.
I'm sure it's the second option :cool: