What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Sun | Bulldogs 22-14 Broncos | ANZ

Round 23 result: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Ben Barba 2. Sam Perrett 3. Josh Morris 4. Krisnan Inu 5. Jonathan Wright 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Kris Keating
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis (c) 10. James Graham 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Josh Jackson 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Martin Taupau 15. Dale Finucane 16. Corey Payne 17. David Stagg
Reserve: 19. Joel Romelo

2012teams-bri-alt.jpg

1. Josh Hoffman 2. Gerard Beale 3. Jack Reed 4. Justin Hodges 5. Lachlan Maranta 6. Ben Hunt 7. Peter Wallace
8. Ben Hannant 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Petero Civoniceva 11. Matt Gillett 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Ben Te'o

Interchange: 14. Corey Norman 15. Josh McGuire 16. Mitchell Dodds 17. Dunamis Lui

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer and Gavin Badger

Sideline Officials: Paul Holland and Jason Walsh
Video Referee: Sean Hampstead

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R23
Bulldogs v Broncos at ANZ, Sun 12:45pm
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R23
Manly Sea Eagles (MAN) v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (CBY) at Brookvale Oval, Sat 3:00pm
Related Matches :: QRL ISC R20
Northern Pride (NQL) v Norths Devils (BRI) at Barlow Park Cairns, Sat 5:30pm
Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD) v Central Qld Capras (BRI) at Piggabeen Sports Complex, Sun 2:00pm
Wynnum Manly Seagulls (BRI) v Ipswich Jets (GLD) at BMD Kougari Oval, Sun 2:00pm
Redcliffe Dolphins (BRI) v Easts Tigers (MEL) at Dolphin Oval, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r23cbybri.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Doga

Juniors
Benchmark of the competition up against the Bulldogs. Will be tough but I think we might be able to jag this one!!

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Alex Glenn would have to be out for this one. I'm not sure if Hodges is ready to come back, but I'd expect to see him there regardless, and I think Hook will play funny buggers with Norman and Hunt again. My expected line-up:

1. Hoffman
2. Beale
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Maranta
6. Hunt
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. Civoneciva
11. Te'o
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Norman
15. McGuire
16 Gillett
17. Dodds

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
I read earlier today that Corey Parker has a shoulder injury and could possibly be out for the season.

Can't see Glenn playing either. Hodges was meant to return this week but haven't heard anything recently regarding him

Mr Saab

Referee
I recall back in 2006 the Broncos were in a "slump" and they came up against the in form Dogs and they smashed the Dogs 30-0...they came back into form and won the comp.

That was 6 yrs ago in the days of Lockyer / Webcke / Hunt / Tate / Boyd and co

Those days are long gone.

Dogs by 28

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Dogs by 18. We're screwed as a club with injuries up our arses and a lack of form. We'll be lucky to score a try.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dogs should win, but I don't think it'll be easy. Brisbane have points in them regardless of a feeble defensive line.

Mr Saab

Referee
Haven't been watching the last month have you Timmah :lol:

2006 references are a joke, that was 6 years ago with a certain someone who had the cattle to get it done.

I know they are a joke. Thats why i said Dogs by 28.
I was just drawing interesting parallels between then and now

After Des' comments in the post match press conference I think the refs are going to penalise the crap out of us just to piss Hasler off even more. It's us against the world, we're the true underdogs of the NRL. We're sitting in the top four, taking it one week at a time with an inexperienced team.

This is a danger game for us. Us by 3.