What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Sat | Sharks 20-7 Rabbitohs | Toyota

Round 24 result: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ellskimore

Juniors
Clear difference in class between the teams. We're very rusty but still a level above them. Refs on their side have given them a 6-0 lead. We will reel them in after the break. They really are a mediocre team.

Looks like the Rabbits just got smashed up by a "mediocre" team. Lololololololol!

haha

Juniors
Congrats on making the 8 sharks, can't see either team doing anything come finals time though.

beave

Coach
Whilst it pains me that we get jumped on the ladder by the Sharks, it's always good to get a lol@souffs in regardless!!!..................

Dragon

Coach
I wouldnt be too concerned if i were a souffs fan, these pre finals slumps happen. Just gotta jag a win before they roll around

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Paul Gallen 210+ metres and 40 odd tackles....Sam Burgess better than that? You are dreaming.

Burgess is a much more dynamic player than Gallen plus Burgess is 23 and Gallen is 30.

You'd expect Gallen to be a more complete player considering he is near the end of his career.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Looks like the Rabbits just got smashed up by a "mediocre" team. Lololololololol!
:lol: BunniesTard does it again, and getting on top of the best front row in the last 100 years :lol: Well done on making thefinal you Sharkies.

Up up Cronulla!!

blacklock

Juniors
lets put it all into perspective, although i wanted the sharks to win...i think souths just werent that into the game. i have a feeling the teams at the top are waiting for the semis to start without beating themselves up too badly.

come finals time im sure souths will be a danger side in addition to melb and dogs.

BranVan3000

Coach
You give up easy mate. Knights do us a favour and lose to us but beat the Bunnies. 4th place here we come :crazy:

We just look disinterested. Stinks of poor attitude. And some of our players need to be dropped, starting with Luke Burgess after he lost that game for us

Latest posts