What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Sat | Sharks 20-7 Rabbitohs | Toyota

Round 24 result: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jonno_knights

Juniors
Where Souths finish is very much in control of the Knights.

Two games against the two sides who could easily overtake Souths (as early as next week), and then a game against Souths themselves in the final round.

Could potentially come 6th if they dont beat the Eels next week.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Have to say matt king is souths weak link.

Also what's going on with Isaac Luke. He was pedestrian.

He went off about 30mins into the match and came back on with 7 to go. I'm not sure what was going on there . Traditional souths struggle without issac.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Jesus you're a moron. Stfu for once
You'd really prefer Melbourne in Melbourne?
I just don't understand how being the massive souffs fan that BM claims to be, he wasn't at the game tonight????...........

If I recall correctly, didn't his oldies buy him a unit in Coogee somewhere, by my estimation that would be approx only a 15-20 min drive.
Not going to give Cronulla a cent of my money after that scumbag Irvine spent all week bagging us out.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Where Souths finish is very much in control of the Knights.

Two games against the two sides who could easily overtake Souths (as early as next week), and then a game against Souths themselves in the final round.

Could potentially come 6th if they dont beat the Eels next week.
We're going to beat the Eels and come 4th. End of story.

shaggs

Coach
He went off about 30mins into the match and came back on with 7 to go. I'm not sure what was going on there . Traditional souths struggle without issac.

I noticed that. Thought he would have been out there longer. Was he suspended or injured the past few weeks?? Maybe carrying something now. Wasn't as elusive as usual.

Ausguy

Coach
lets not lose site of the game here....

souths were very flat, the sharks wanted it more in the end.

im happy with the points, seemed souths thought GI is back he will win it for us.

He probably would of if souths had got into the sharks 20 more than 5 times.

anyway... on we move

Latest posts