What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R25 | Sun | Roosters 40-22 Tigers | Allianz

Round 25 result: Roosters v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T.T

Juniors
so tigers need roughly a 12+ win over melbourne and for canberra to lose by 12

or tigers to win and brisbane to lose...

unlikely but stranger things have happened

user_nat

Coach
For the Tigers to make the 8 they need one of the following:
Win against Melbourne and Brisbane lose against Penrith. F/A won't matter.
Win against Melbourne and Canberra lose against NZ. Plus make up the 15 point F/A difference.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I actually doubt that, he's a firebrand on the field, but after the game you always see him shaking hands and having a laugh with the opposition. I think he's the kind of play who is generally quite liked in the player circles.

Yeah, that's why Benji belted him on the field and not off it....

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
Wow that was one of the most disgraceful performances of the season by any team.
Surely surely surely Sheens has to be under pressure.
He should have been sacked in 09 but he has hung on. With the roster we have we just need a coach who will get the best out of our players. But Sheens will probably be at the tigers for a few more years while the fans keep suffering with mediocrity.

Such an important game and they turned up and played that way.

Interesting next week , the Raiders are now in the box seat to secure a semis spot.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Another game where we make that bog average mong Kennedy look like a world beater
Not our fault that you guys have the softest forward pack in the comp.

Kennedy and JWH raped you 10 times over.

But, if this result sees Sheens out the door then you'll be thanking us in the long term.

gronkathon

First Grade
I am still thanking the Chooks they took Monty Burns aka Steve Noyce off our hands

Last edited:

Latest posts