What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Fri | Knights 10-24 Broncos | Hunter

Round 3 result: Knights v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
:shock:

You've lost your mind.

Having now finished stating the obvious ...

I really expected us to play a much more conservative style this year, and utilise what I have no doubt is the best pack in the comp. But we really haven't tried bashing our way through opposition as yet. I confess to only seeing 20 mins or so of Cron vs Newc, but in Round 1 Newcastle looked flimsy up the middle to say the least. Small and brittle. C'mon pigs, bash the crap out of them.

I hope we have also spent some time figuring out how to blunt the Newc wingers starts to the sets. If that is achieved, they going nowhere.

Broncos by 8

Oink !

Very debatable... Manly, Cowboys, Raiders and Warriors packs are right are up there.

As for this game, Broncos by 2.

roofromoz

First Grade
Probably asking the blatantly obvious here, but is Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay commentating? Mute button on standby...

dogslife

Coach
12 minutes in and Newy are lucky to be locked up 6-6, they've looked un-Bennett like thus far

user_nat

Coach
Just missed a Newcastle try due to ads.

Uate demonstrating how much of a turnstile some of the Broncos outside backs are at time.

Latest posts