What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Fri | Eels 6-39 Panthers | Parramatta

Round 4 result: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cletus

First Grade
"Stephen Kearney's position as coach hasg the full support of the board."

Someone better make sure Parra fans don't burn their stand down again.

They'd be better off getting rid of some of their lazy players, they were rubbish before Kearney and theyll still be rubbish if they punt him.

Final score 71-6.

user_nat

Coach
Parra fans streaming out of the grounds already.

What a disgrace to rugby league, for the first time I am nervous for the game's future in Western Sydney

I'm not sure the AFL mob will provide more competitive games, so the game should be OK for now.

Jono078

Referee
Wow, Parra is lucky to have 1000 fans there right now. Unless the remainder are Penrith supporters.

11Straight

Juniors
And the LOL's continue....I consider parra as my second team since all my family go for them but in between laughing my head off i feel sorry for them having to watch this insipid performance.

Grapple

First Grade
My early prediction for Hindmarsh to make 60 tackles and total crowd 236, is looking good right now.

BunniesMan

Immortal

What a disgrace to rugby league, for the first time I am nervous for the game's future in Western Sydney
The Swans will break them by about 100 points tomorrow. If Parra is still playing this shit in about 4 years when GWS is winning a premiership, then maybe.

But yeah this year and for the next couple GWS will be AFL's version of Parra.

ironhorse

Juniors

Lol Parra fans are famous for doing it . And booing their team off. I was there a few years ago when a Origin ravaged Dragons team put about 40 on them ,the fans were fighting with each other and trying to cash in their season passes :lol: