What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Fri | Eels 6-39 Panthers | Parramatta

Round 4 result: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eddie.

Bench
Parramatta after the first 10 minutes were simply uncompetative. Penrith are playing some very attractive football, so credit to them. Great ball movement, really good to watch when it clicks for them. Some of the defence from Parramatta was simply pathetic. Hate to say it but Hindmarsh is now just a lumbering log of a footballer.

RABK

Referee
Yep, everyone here has had a gutful and they will get it worse in the second half if it continues. No one is putting in any effort.

Moi Moi is mate, he's trying and playing well. Kearney making him sit on the bench for the first 30 minutes of the game doesn't help though.

Billythekid

First Grade
So true. How he manages to make such a rabble competitive is incredible.

Did you see his try assists/line break assists last year? It's amazing how many he gets despite his team being garbage. I would love to see what he could do with a competent team around him.

Grapple

First Grade
Do you still beleive in the tooth fairy and Easter bunny....then your dream will come true.

It's league, anything can happen. Teams have chased down 24 points before, maybe not a team like this mob, but it's still possible.

I BELIEVE IN YOU PARRAMATTA EELS!!! :lol:

gerg

Juniors
Moi Moi is mate, he's trying and playing well. Kearney making him sit on the bench for the first 30 minutes of the game doesn't help though.

he came on with that look in his eye but wtf too late now...

typicalfan

Coach
28 tackles in the first half by Hindmarsh, what a joke he should retire and stay as far away from this team of gimps as possible.

Pugzley

Is it me or does Penrith look like they scored all their tries against Parra tonight from simple set plays?

Raider_69

Post Whore
PHP:
So true. How he manages to make such a rabble competitive is incredible.

i agree hayne is a damn good player but do we really think he's 23 points good? Not a chance
they'll be a rabble with or without him

Jono078

Referee
Parra is a disgrace to Rugby League right now.

Every other team competes hard and can win on any given day.

Parra is just shit. Can't wait for them to f**k off Kearney. Hagan is Bennett and Gibson put together compared to Kearney.

Billythekid

First Grade
i agree hayne is a damn good player but do we really think he's 23 points good? Not a chance
they'll be a rabble with or without him

Well he has played like 10 minutes this season and parra went 10-0 in that time (against a much better opposition).

I don't think he will turn them into a top 8 side but they certainly look different with him on the park.

typicalfan

Coach
Hagan was the start of the cancer in the Eels side now. Problem is once the coach is on the rack it is an excuse for players to play like crap, not like it is their job on the line anymore.

Scoreline flatters Penrith, because the Eels are so bad

Latest posts