What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Sat | Sharks 12-0 Dragons | Toyota

Round 6 result: Sharks v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HowHigh

Coach
All the negatives about the Dragons aside, well done to the Sharks.
Your team is looking much better this season and you should make the 8

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
nsw halfs have to be carney & wallace!

dragons were shocking the last 2 games, they need to get their defence back ot they're farked!

thommo4pm

Coach
Congrats to the Sharks.....completely out played us and had a much better attitude from the opening whistle.
Their hunger and determination was there for all to see and Saints couldn't match them.

Think we need to make some changes. Ah Mau shouldn't be in the 17 next week, Fien due back next week also I believe, which will stop Young going into dummy half.
Hope to hell Cooper is back next week.

HowHigh

Coach
Congrats to the Sharks.....completely out played us and had a much better attitude from the opening whistle.
Their hunger and determination was there for all to see and Saints couldn't match them.

Think we need to make some changes. Ah Mau shouldn't be in the 17 next week, Fien due back next week also I believe, which will stop Young going into dummy half.
Hope to hell Cooper is back next week.
f**kin aye

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I thought Gallen (despite still doing 200m plus) is starting to look really tired. It was good to see some of his forward buddies start to shoulder some of the work. He can't be doing that all season if you want to keep him on the field. He will break down eventually. As a blues fan, I would like to see him at his best for rep footy as we must beat QLD...

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
Sharks will win next week (they have the Eels).

mate the eels are a different side with hayne & if there's no gardner & de gois it wont be so easy.

getting a bit ahead of yourself, the sharks still have a lot to prove... they are looking a lot better with decent halfs but not premeirship contenders yet.

BunniesMan

Immortal
mate the eels are a different side with hayne & if there's no gardner & de gois it wont be so easy.

getting a bit ahead of yourself, the sharks still have a lot to prove... they are looking a lot better with decent halfs but not premeirship contenders yet.
I agree the "contender" talk is premature. But I do think they're better than the Eels. The Eels with Hayne have risen to the category above spoon contender, I can't see them beating a form team like the Sharks.

blaza88z

Coach
Bunniesmuppet you hate the Eels purely and simply because they have your prized halfback, that's all there is to it.

redvscotty

First Grade
I agree the "contender" talk is premature. But I do think they're better than the Eels. The Eels with Hayne have risen to the category above spoon contender, I can't see them beating a form team like the Sharks.

The Sharks are better unit than the Rabbitohs.

Team of champions vs Champion team and all that.

wibble

Bench
Sharks have at least showed that we are a tough team, and to beat us when we are defending well will take a lot of skill and patience. I'd like to see our attack improve still, but the halves combination is only a few weeks old.

typicalfan

Coach
What doesn't get talked about much is the change up front, Snowden and Douglas for Gibbs and Ross.

Snowden is doing ok at best in Newcastle and Douglas is down on workrate and sometimes on the bench at the Titans. The Sharks have lost nothing with the new recruits and they have provided a good foil for Gallen.

thommo4pm

Coach
If anyone was robbed it was the sharks a few plays before with Morris touching the ball in goal it should have been a drop out and not the dragons attacking.

I agree it should have been a drop out, doesn't excuse getting the call wrong from the video ref though.

Doesn't matter, we got what we deserved.
Had a feeling 10 mins into the second half that we were gone, we were pathetic in attack.

Spot On

Coach
What doesn't get talked about much is the change up front, Snowden and Douglas for Gibbs and Ross.

Snowden is doing ok at best in Newcastle and Douglas is down on workrate and sometimes on the bench at the Titans. The Sharks have lost nothing with the new recruits and they have provided a good foil for Gallen.

Maybe that's because the Snowden/Douglas combo wasn't all that brilliant. Granted they are good props but in reality they aren't anywhere near the likes of what the Broncs have running around in their squad for example.

Latest posts