What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Sat | Sharks 12-0 Dragons | Toyota

Round 6 result: Sharks v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rodent

Bench
Morris had an airswing. It was an optical illusion. I've looked at the slo-mo several times and the revolutions of the ball don't change after he swipes at it. Also, his fingers didn't bend back at all which is what happens when the tips of your fingers hit the ball. Ref was right there in position too.

thommo4pm

Coach
Soward won't make Origin and doesn't deserve too.
He needs to run to the line and pose a threat to the defense.

Morris had an airswing. It was an optical illusion. I've looked at the slo-mo several times and the revolutions of the ball don't change after he swipes at it. Also, his fingers didn't bend back at all which is what happens when the tips of your fingers hit the ball. Ref was right there in position too.

Eat rat sack

Hutty1986

Immortal
What a stunning defensive effort from the Sharkies. We didn't throw much at you guys (Soward may have played his way out of his NSW jersey) but could not break you down. Absolutely inexplicable decision to not award Nighty's fair try but I doubt it would have made much of a difference to the final result.

Too good, top effort!