What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Sat | Rabbitohs 20-16 Cowboys | ANZ

Round 8 result: Rabbitohs v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie124

First Grade
f**k that's disappointing, we played good footy for 25mins at the most in this game and that was almost enough. If I were Henry I'd be showing that first 20 minutes to the boys all week

BDR

First Grade
We were bad but I still think we were the better team, Souths only dominated the first 20 minutes of the match. Once souths scored those first couple tries (off the back off soft piggyback penalties mind you) they just went to sleep.

Well played to both teams I thought it was a decent match.

beave

Coach
My night has been f**king ruined, and it had nothing to do with the shit result but all with that assclown Ikin and his dullard ways. I am ropeable that I now have to listen to him on Fox, I thought he was just going to do 'NRL on Fox' and not actual games?????

Faaaaaaaaaaark!!!!!

Apey

Staff member
I like to lol@souffs as much as the next guy but there were several occasions where Souffs deserved penalties and didn't get them... thought the penalties they conceded were fine.

It must be a real hoot going to a Souffs home game and having the crowd boo for the last 60 minutes of the game.

Anyway, Cowboys were dreadful in the opposition 20. Loads of chances but showed very, very little. 4/5 tips :fist:

Didgi

My night has been f**king ruined, and it had nothing to do with the shit result but all with that assclown Ikin and his dullard ways. I am ropeable that I now have to listen to him on Fox, I thought he was just going to do 'NRL on Fox' and not actual games?????

Faaaaaaaaaaark!!!!!

Respect the man, he's certainly found the secret to successive orgasms with his analysis of the Rabbitohs defence.

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
I couldn't of blamed the refs if we lost as we stopped playing and tried to protect the lead but wow the cow had 8 penalties in a row and it's so hard in the modern game to survive that, just pleased we did.

Latest posts