What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R9 | Mon | Rabbitohs 34-28 Sharks | ANZ

Round 9 result: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Plenty of great performances out there tonight. Inglis, Carney... but for man of the match you can't go past Chris James for South Sydney. He terrorised the Sharks all night in a very dominant performance, getting the Rabbitohs over the line.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Dissapointing for/against hurting tries in the last 10. But beyond that, 5-2 since our 0-2 start including wins against good teams like Sharks, Cowboys and Dogs. We've been improving with each week. Good time to get a break, rest and recuperate and launch into the Dragons in a couple weeks.

14 tackles-17 hitups-128m in a 60 minute performance from Big Sam. Outf**kenstanding.

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
Plenty of great performances out there tonight. Inglis, Carney... but for man of the match you can't go past Chris James for South Sydney. He terrorised the Sharks all night in a very dominant performance, getting the Rabbitohs over the line.

Before the Sharks look blame the refs they should reflect on how Williams bombed them out of the game.

wittyfan

Referee
Jeff Robson needs some tatts, looks at of place in comparison to the other three halves playing in this game.

The other three look like they're off the planet.

And Chris James gets my MOM too!

And Bunniesman is now out of splooge for a few days at least.

innsaneink

Referee
Very very good fast game but geez the refs had a lot of influence in some of the points scored....too much imo

BunniesMan

Immortal
As a Souths fan I'm over the moon, I put my NSW hat on and I'm depressed.

Gallen injured or at least out of form at the worst possible time. GI at his best heading into Origin season.

Just have a feeling we're going to get bent over (again) this year.

wittyfan

Referee
Dissapointing for/against hurting tries in the last 10. But beyond that, 5-2 since our 0-2 start including wins against good teams like Sharks, Cowboys and Dogs. We've been improving with each week. Good time to get a break, rest and recuperate and launch into the Dragons in a couple weeks.

14 tackles-17 hitups-128m in a 60 minute performance from Big Sam. Outf**kenstanding.

Good teams don't fade out like that.

skeepe

Immortal
I'm sorry, I don't care what they say but that Merritt try is not a try. You just have to see it fly out of his hands to know it shouldn't be a try.