What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 2nd PF | Sat | Roosters 40-14 Knights | Allianz

Grand Finalist #2: Roosters or Knights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Knights HAVE to first to score. I dont think this Roosters side is going to concede 3 tries in a half when they've got a commanding lead.

Lets be honest, forward pass aside, the roosters have been clearly the better side so far. All of it to do for the knights

No doubt, the Roosters are well on top.

I don't think that will change with Buderus out of the game.

it was 1 on 1 when the ball was stripped

skeepe can do the honours here.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Knights still in it. Roosters though look too dangerous with the offloads.

Their in it in the only place the counts, the scoreboard
but in general play, the roosters are absolutely smoking them. Unlucky not to have few more tries, knights scramble has been extremely impressive

But you'd have to think, like the jennings try, there will be a few more coming for the roosters if they keep making breaks up the middle

Tommy Smith

Referee
Just quietly, Pearce has been the second best player on the field behind SBW. He's having a blinder with his running game.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well matt hilder gets his chance...

Bennett is a great coach.

I see many little things done right.

That is exactly what it was for. What Warren was insinuating was nuts. I don't recall seeing a referee EVER blowing a strip penalty after a bloke had fallen off well and truly before hand. Seriously, I wonder whether he actually watches football anymore...

Tackle wasnt complete though

Ghoulies

Bench
Yeah what the duck was that! Should have been a knockon with roosters feed, refs are hopeless.
The referee explained that the penalty was for stripping the ball after the tackle was completed.

Rabs was just further demonstrating the effects of senility with that little rant of his.

Latest posts