What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 2nd PF | Sat | Roosters 40-14 Knights | Allianz

Grand Finalist #2: Roosters or Knights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raider_69

Post Whore
As ive said a few times, that Manly v Roosters game in week 1 was maybe the best footy game ive seen in 5 years, so the idea of a rematch of that is VERY enticing as a RL fan. I dont think ill care too much who wins, i suppose who im going for will reveal itself at the first major event, hard to know who i hate more, i think it's probably the roosters, but the idea of backing manly is abhorent to me :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Manly arent really the silvertails of old, they are kind of a workman like team tbh. Plus Foran, DCE and Ballin are probably 3 of my favourite none raiders in the comp. Absolute guns

As a side note, how good has Jake Friend become? Seriously good footballer.

Noname36

First Grade
Congrats Roosters. We were just beaten by a superior team. We went as far as we could.

Feel awful for Bedsy.

I want the Chooks to win next week but man I want someone to f**k up JWH.

undertaker

Coach
This one is villain v villain and those just don't end up as classics.

Much like Roosters vs Bulldogs in 2004, although it was great to see the Ch9 camera's pan to that Roosters girl in the crowd crying her eyes out after the full-time siren went. One of the classic GF moments:lol:

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Was an excellent game, hope bedsy is ok guys a champion bloke.

Sonny bill May have been sick but boy he didn't show that tonight.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Nothing went our way in the first half - penalty for taking Pearce out set the tone. Sonny Bill throws a two-metre forward pass that's missed and Bedsy gets knocked out.

Second half the Roosters were just too good. No two ways about it. Still proud of the performance from the Knights for most of the season, just hope Bennett sticks around.

Go Manly!