What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 2nd SF | Sat | Storm 16-18 Knights | AAMI

Semi Final 2: Storm v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stormbati

Bench
Lol @ the haters.
I can relate to backing the underdog but some of the crap from supporters of teams that arent in the race are shocking.

Noa

First Grade
Storm will be there abouts if the maintain a strong home record

Thereabouts sure, but the current era is over. 5/8 will be a be a big issue for us next year as well as prop. May be a bit early for him but Matt Lodge may need to come into the team 1/2 way through the year. Would love to see Hinchcliffe go back to thbench and Hoffman to lock to allow Harris to take over the LE backrower.

In summary Knights to good, deserved to win and should have won by more. Storm big decisions to make

Noa

First Grade
:D
Lol @ the haters.
I can relate to backing the underdog but some of the crap from supporters of teams that arent in the race are shocking.

Youd hate to be the kids of some of these tossers and having them live vicariously through them.

footy75

Bench
Lol @ the haters.

no shit it's hilarious.

well done to the knights. They played better and good luck tot hem next week.

Devastated the way we have gone out this year.

Too many skill errors and dumb decision making.

stormbati

Bench
For Australias sake hopefully Slater is too stuffed to play this summer

Mate just be thankful your team gets to play next week. Billy will be #1 for Aus barring injury and you know why! He's been doing it for years.

We get new trolls sign up every week and some better than you for a short period but for longetivity, they have nothing on you!

mongoose

Coach
Would love to see the knights beat the roosters next week... I'm still one of the minority non souths fans hoping for a souths premeirship but dont want that merkin sbw getting near a premiership.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Its a beautiful sight, not a super league scum team in the final 4

That means more to me than any state vs state bias. f**king Super League scum.

I think I need a new heart after that

You and me both. I needed a cigarette and a nap after that.

That fire in your village is blazing out of control Cooper

What's all of this 'village' stuff with Cronk?

Shame the roosters play knights next week would have been a good GF. Clearly the best 2 of the remaining 4. Whoever wins that game wins the comp imo.

I think whoever wins out of Sydney/Newcastle wins the comp too.

Spot On

Coach
I'm just so glad Newcastle have a roster with an average age of 42 and all the other teams play so shit against them. Keep it going.

Spot On

Coach
didn't he take eight attempts to land one a few games back. f**ken flouked the origin goal - ala Brett finch.

miccle

Bench
Roberts and Mullen are one of the most underrated halves pairings in the comp imo. Certainly hold their own against any of the four that are left. Newcastle showed plenty of ticker again last night - deserve to be in the final four and I wouldn't write them off going all the way tbh.

_Johnsy

Referee
I don't get all the hate for BJ, cut him some slack he has just finished his 1st semester @ the Justin Hodges how to be a dog Academy. This is his first effort of Hodgo quality. He has 10+ to make up.

Let's cut him some slack hey, just as those JH lovers do. You know goose & the gander & all that.

Last edited:

jonno_knights

Juniors
I don't get all the hate for BJ, cut him some slack he has just finished his 1st semester @ the Justin Hodges how to be a dog Academy. This is his first effort of Hodgo quality. He has 10+ to make up.

Let's cut him some slack hey, just as those JH lovers do. You know goose & the gander & all that.

Would have been a good oppurtunity to do the old Buderus #1, Smith #2 sledge from origin.

Buderus getting one up in his last game against smith is probably the most satisfying thing out of last nights win.. Also smith should be in hot water for his grapple/head slam on McKinnon, but we all know he wont..

Here's my two cents...Knights deserved that win 100%...Gagai and Leuliua were brilliant and tore Storm to shreds in the early stages and played Storm at their own game of playing an up tempo style which was a masterstroke from Bennett.

Roberts is a gun and had the measure of Widdop and Cronk and Mullen played well.

Storm were sloppy again and did not have the intensity needed and got burnt for it. Proctor and Harris are good but need to run stronger angles IMO as they really did not make good metres IMO.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I know, the Storm played shit, the Knights didn't play well.

Happy for the Roosters and then Souths or Manly to do likewise.