What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | ALL STARS, Feb 9 | Indigenous 32-6 NRL | Suncorp

Who will win All Stars 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tumbidragon

First Grade
With Cronk, slater and Gal now confirmed out, the Indigenous chances are looking a hell of a lot better. Still think All Stars by 10 though.

beefstew

Juniors
Surely someone like wade graham would have been a better option then heighington

Maybe Graham said "no thanks".....the top players dont seem to think of it as a must play game, so it wont be long until the interest from the fans and press starts to wane as well. It's at the wrong time of year for mine.

Tone83

Juniors
Call me crazy but I see GI shouldering the indigenous all stars to a valiant win. He's the best player out there and wants it more than anyone.

Tone83

Juniors
Maybe Graham said "no thanks".....the top players dont seem to think of it as a must play game, so it wont be long until the interest from the fans and press starts to wane as well. It's at the wrong time of year for mine.
Wade graham isn't a top player though?

Kiwi

First Grade
If the Abidigiknees sides forwards can remotely hold their own against the other superior pack then I think they have too much of an edge in the backline to be stopped.

aqua_duck

Coach
People going on about the indigenous backline but IMO the all stars backline is every bit as good.

Murf

Juniors
It will be interesting to see how The All Stars backline goes. Swap SKD for Jennings and you have what potentially could be the NSW backline in a few months time.

@MarTiger

Juniors
I voted for the Indigenous All Stars despite being a NRL All Stars fan. I believe they are "more in to" this game. That's not an excuse for the NRL All Stars, just my opinion and this will serve them well tonight Good luck to both sides, play well, stay healthy.

macnaz

Staff member
Thats the whole failure of what this game is about !! To the non indigenous its just a game to play or a game to watch.. If they win does that prove they are better than us? Stupid f**king game really, bring back the sevens.

@MarTiger

Juniors
Thats the whole failure of what this game is about !! To the non indigenous its just a game to play or a game to watch.. If they win does that prove they are better than us? Stupid f**king game really, bring back the sevens.

Closed minded opinion to be honest. You fail to acknowledge the bigger picture here. I don't feel as you have painted all "non indigenous" people.

My ONLY knock on this game is that it's probably two weeks too early. I'd much prefer players have had a couple trials with their respective clubs before this game is played. I understand why it's not (timing = minimal disruption to their teams preseason). Enjoy the game for what it is and lower expectations about the quality you're expecting to see and you will have a great night in (or out) watching this game.

macnaz

Staff member
f**k of closed mind.. Why because im not into all the feel good BS.. One country One flag the last i looked.. This shit is Mundine us an them crap.

macnaz

Staff member
Lame comeback considering you threw the first insult.. Explain why i have a closed mind or STFU.

Latest posts