What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | ALL STARS, Feb 9 | Indigenous 32-6 NRL | Suncorp

Who will win All Stars 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@MarTiger

Juniors
Lame comeback considering you threw the first insult.. Explain why i have a closed mind or STFU.

This is where security give you a tap on the shoulder and make you known to the bar.

I believe your view was a closed minded. You don't. Move on.

ON THE SUBJECT OF THE GAME...Triple M coverage is brilliant so far. Talking to Cameron Smith from the sheds.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You fellas can have the best of both worlds. Bring back the sevens with an indigenous side playing in it.

@MarTiger

Juniors
Thank f**k the footy's back...Sortof.

Agree! Over the cricket which feels like it's been going for years this summer.

Who caught Joey Johns on Triple M? The Great Man was on fire, bounces off Girds really well. Dan Ginane is the odd man out though still good mix there. I'd love to see a NRL radio show involving Joey, Girds, Matty Johns, MG and Fittler together.

@MarTiger

Juniors
Such an empty stadium. This concept is failing

There is 25 minutes to kick off and Suncorp Stadium fills quickly before a game begins. Didn't I hear they sold 40,000 tickets to this? I will reserve judgement until closer to the game.

user_nat

Coach
Such an empty stadium. This concept is failing

Deserved. Tickets are massive rip off. Or more specifically the way they have allocated ticket tiers. $90 tickets extend into bays that would usually be the second cheapest, makes no sense.

Last edited:

BranVan3000

Coach
There is 25 minutes to kick off and Suncorp Stadium fills quickly before a game begins. Didn't I hear they sold 40,000 tickets to this? I will reserve judgement until closer to the game.

Well will be awesome if true, happy to eat my words

Ladmate

Bench
Can't believe Heighington is in the All-Stars team. I didn't know NSW cup players got those spots. Give the Sharks Luke Lewis, Wade Graham, hell give them their reserve grade backrower he's probably better than Heighington.

@MarTiger

Juniors
balls deep on the all stars to win

if they lose i'm financially ruined

:lol: I hope there is some humour in this - if not - apologies for the LOL. Good luck.

I would be on the Indigenous team who are paying $2+ head to head.

DC_fan

Coach

Wally was talking about a crowd of 30,000. If that ends up being the crowd then that would be very disappointing,

Latest posts