What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Heritage R6 | Sat | Knights 8-6 Panthers | Hunter

Round 6: Knights v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
Well hopefully that game proves Walsh offers nothing to our coaching staff. Throw Austin in and we win that game. Walsh had everything going his way and once again had nothing to offer to our scoreboard.

His handling of the panthers final set was absolutely disgusting. Up by 2, minute to go.... Does a driving long kick to the corner, that'll win us the game. I don't even follow the panthers and I wanted to reach trough the screen and strangle him.

If his career were a dog it would have been out down by now as a menace to society

Y2Eel

First Grade
What was with the bogan fans in the crowd booing the injured panther players was pathetic. .

I think the question, skeepey boy, is that if the game really was that shit (which it was), why did you continue to watch it when it wasn't your team? :lol:

He was like a vulture JD .........circling and hoping to pick up the carcase when Penrith beat us
I would say ............:lol:

Devilous

Juniors
His handling of the panthers final set was absolutely disgusting. Up by 2, minute to go.... Does a driving long kick to the corner, that'll win us the game. I don't even follow the panthers and I wanted to reach trough the screen and strangle him.

Glad someone else noticed what a great play that was.........

Noname36

First Grade
What was with the bogan fans in the crowd booing the injured panther players was pathetic. .

I think you'll find the booing was at the refs who refused to start the game again because of an injured player who was out of the field of play...not at the injured player :lol: idiot...

Apey

Staff member
It did involve alot of derp

Okay, fine. What Noname said.

People were booing because the game was stopped for an injured player who was off the field and was also part of the attacking team.

If they didn't boo they may have fallen asleep.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I think you'll find the booing was at the refs who refused to start the game again because of an injured player who was out of the field of play...not at the injured player :lol: idiot...

Okay, fine. What Noname said.

People were booing because the game was stopped for an injured player who was off the field and was also part of the attacking team.

If they didn't boo they may have fallen asleep.

I didnt realize Segeyaro was off the field......... cos they booed then too... idiots