What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 PREMIERS | Roosters 26-18 Sea Eagles | Grand Final | ANZ

2013 PREMIERS - Your Pick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glen

Bench
Lol I love how the majority of Roosters fans were saying Souths were rigged to win and then this.. Roosters given the GF with these ridiculous calls. Forward passes penalties not given. Hahaha.

The refs did the best they could for Souffs but the power of the choke was far too strong

DJShaksta

First Grade
Good try by Jennings, but once again where was the penalty for him taking Lyon out at the other end?

Billythekid

First Grade
Holy f**k stop whinging about the refs...That's life.

GF's don't come around that often, it's a pretty big deal. Probably not so bad when you've won a premiership so recently either. Imagine if this was the sharks, i'd be f*ckin gutted.

meercat

Juniors
No standouts for the Roosters means SBW will get the Churchill medal, DCE has had an outstanding game for Manly wish he was a NSWelshman

t-ba

Post Whore
GF's don't come around that often, it's a pretty big deal. Probably not so bad when you've won a premiership so recently either. Imagine if this was the sharks, i'd be f*ckin gutted.

Yeah probably. Pretty gutted they didn't cement themselves along with the Manly sides of the 1970's but as I sit here with a f**ked leg slightly doped up on god knows what South East Asian medication and Bacardi 101 I guess I can be a bit philosophical about things having seen them win twice in the last few years.

Congrats Roosters.

Glen

Bench
Some bad calls but some of the ref whinging is ridiculous. It's a f**king quick game if footy and refs make mistakes

Latest posts