What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R1 | Fri | Broncos 14-22 Sea Eagles | Suncorp

Round 1: Broncos v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harrigan

Juniors
the penalties dry up and so do the broncos.

altho the penalty count was out of whack in the first half, have to say the reffing so far this year has been pretty good

Said that at half time. I stick by it too. Brisbane were average in the 1st half.They just had all the ball.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Wow. Amateurish from the Broncos. Look so far from where they were under Bennett. Game over I reckon.

This is one of Brisbane's biggest problems.

They have two or three players who are among the worst in the comp when it comes to their hands.

You can pencil in Reed and Gillett for at least a couple of bad handling errors in every game, and Norman will usually give a couple as well.

You can't carry that many blokes who have hands like feet.

blacklock

Juniors
Said that at half time. I stick by it too. Brisbane were average in the 1st half.They just had all the ball.
good call. considering they were only behind by a small margin given the 8-3 half time penalty count...the refs were eventually going to lighten up on the whistle.

Latest posts