What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R1 | Fri | Broncos 14-22 Sea Eagles | Suncorp

Round 1: Broncos v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Hodges keeps this shit up I will have to get him in my supercoach team, these try assists are huge

hunters

Juniors
I can see why Horo played most of last year with Wenty now. Two missed tackles on a bloke that's standing still.

Harrigan

Juniors
Good game.

Got a horrible feeling the Broncos will win though.

If you stop giving penalties away you have got this IMO. Brisbane havent been that good with ball in hand. Hodges has been the difference but its only because they have had all the territory.

blaza88z

Coach
If you stop giving penalties away you have got this IMO. Brisbane havent been that good with ball in hand. Hodges has been the difference but its only because they have had all the territory.

we watching the same game here? :lol::lol:

tumbidragon

First Grade
Good game so far. Bronco's playing nice expansive footy. Manly look way off the pace ATM. Won't count Manly out though, they have a knack for grinding themselves back into a game!

blacklock

Juniors
dce was a momentum killer. losing the ball early in the tackle count, then kicking the ball on the first tackle. seriously....

Garts

Bench
If we get a square up in the penalties in the second half it will be game on. We have looked good with the ball but just given away too much ball. 41% of the ball and a 8 to 3 penalty count I am surprised we are only down by 8.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Good first half.

I thought Wolfman was lucky to not be penalised for interfering with Reed on that no try. He had his arm across the front of Reed and looked to be trying to hold him back without the ball.

Locky proving a real wordsmith at half time.

Disco

Bench
Broncos looking pretty good.

Manly aren't too far off but just cant build momentum, we start to, then stuff up.

Case it point, starting to build then kicking straight of a scrum.....i mean wtf

Mortar

Juniors
Looks like channel nein have spent all their money on buying the rights and are now broadcasting the games with a potato.

Harrigan

Juniors
we watching the same game here? :lol::lol:

Yeah :lol:

Just what I see. Brisbane have been piggybacked out too many times. Theyve looked to struggle at times though. If Manly can get some field position and work Lyon into it I think they will go ok.

Manly had plenty of ball early on and even looked like scoring down the left a couple of times, and eventually did. But they didn't make the most of it. DCE tried to pull the same move twice and got belted the second time. Just goes to show that in the NRL, even a really good bit of football won't always work if the other side has it worked out.