What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R14 | Sun | Roosters 12-23 Warriors | Allianz

Round 14: Roosters v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Great win Warriors. 4 in a row. And a big scalp away from home.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Jennings... Doesn't have much speed... f**k me, you really have nfi.
Did you not see him get caught with ease from behind when no truly fast player should.

He is very agile and is quick off the mark but he doesn't have great top end speed. Just like both Roosters wingers.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
f**k tupou is a clown!

& SKD FMD!!! this bloke was the best centre a few years ago when easts got to the GF! since then he has looked like a reserve grader!

pearce does jack shit in attack! if maloney isn't firing easts have nothing.

one good thing for easts is sam moa back, one of the best forwards in the nrl.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Hurrell would be an outstanding forward. Not skilled enough to be in the outside backs. Get him in the engine room and the warriors go forward would be excellent.

I disagree

Has plenty of skill, he is very competent at setting up his winger. What he lacks is a bit of agility on account of his physical make up, but I think his speed makes up for it and makes him a weapon out wide.

Brutus

Referee
Trent Barrett's efforts on the sideline have been gold tonight.

Keeping the microphone in front of his mouth instead the person he is interviewing lols

Tommy Smith

Referee
Congrats Warriors.

We're on a massive slide im afraid.

Pearce is just beyond bad. Reynolds is five times the player he is.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I don't buy that Jennings isn't quick, he's displayed good speed over 100m in the past. I just think Johnson, one of the game's genuine speedsters, is a fraction faster, which means he can make up 3-4 metres on Jennings over 80m if Jennings is carrying the ball.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Laumape and Hurrell are such physically dominant units. Plenty of weaknesses in a pairing like that but definitely a big upside.

I had my doubts but they (and Manu) won it for us in the second half. They were smashing it up 30-40 metres in the first three tackles of every set. We basically had 7 props out there tonight.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I had my doubts but they (and Manu) won it for us in the second half. They were smashing it up 30-40 metres in the first three tackles of every set. We basically had 7 props out there tonight.

Early stats

Manu 197m
Laumape 180m

That's a decent nights work from both

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I disagree

Has plenty of skill, he is very competent at setting up his winger. What he lacks is a bit of agility on account of his physical make up, but I think his speed makes up for it and makes him a weapon out wide.

Not to mention the fact that he is ridiculously, explosively strong. Olympic weightlifting ftw.