What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R14 | Sun | Roosters 12-23 Warriors | Allianz

Round 14: Roosters v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I now Manu can win you a game or in the blink of an eye lose you a game,but if the sight of the beast in full flight down the sideline doesn't have you cheering ,you are not a RL fan.

I cant recall (other than warrior fans when he has a shocker)too many people disliking the big fella .

innsaneink

Referee
I now Manu can win you a game or in the blink of an eye lose you a game,but if the sight of the beast in full flight down the sideline doesn't have you cheering ,you are not a RL fan.

I cant recall (other than warrior fans when he has a shocker)too many people disliking the big fella .

My favourite player not in my team

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Makes a great battering ram, but he's amazing to watch when he has some room to move.

Lambretta

First Grade
Serious question: with the Warriors third try who knocked the ball down after the Roosters put up the attacking kick?

It looked like a Warriors hand knocked it down and it went to another Warrior.

From where we were sitting it looked like a knock on by the Warriors to a man standing in an offside position. We were genuinely confused as to why the ref gave the try without checking the replay.

If the ball was knocked down by a Roosters player (Tupou I think) then it was play on and ok. If it was knocked down by a Warrior as we thought it was how could 4 officials miss it and then not bother checking?

Lambretta

First Grade
Another serious question - is it me or do the Roosters look flat and happy to coast through games?

Earlier in the season they really looked like they were desperate to make an impression but now they seem to lack direction and are getting dominated by other teams.

Is JWH really that important to our pack or has the team just stopped putting in as much effort?

With an Origin depleted side next week we'll see the Dogs draw level with us on competition points (they have a BYE in hand) - the following week we are hosting Manly. If we don't lift by a serious degree I'll have to agree with Tommy that a slide is coming.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Serious question: with the Warriors third try who knocked the ball down after the Roosters put up the attacking kick?

It looked like a Warriors hand knocked it down and it went to another Warrior.

From where we were sitting it looked like a knock on by the Warriors to a man standing in an offside position. We were genuinely confused as to why the ref gave the try without checking the replay.

If the ball was knocked down by a Roosters player (Tupou I think) then it was play on and ok. If it was knocked down by a Warrior as we thought it was how could 4 officials miss it and then not bother checking?

I'm pretty sure 8 foot tall Tupou climbed well above the Warriors players and tried to knock it to a teammate. However, I'm surprised it wasn't checked and they never even bothered to show a decent camera angle.

I think it must've been obvious from where the refs were standing. The angle from TV was behind Tupou's back so couldn't be absolutely certain.

Lambretta

First Grade
I'm pretty sure 8 foot tall Tupou climbed well above the Warriors players and tried to knock it to a teammate. However, I'm surprised it wasn't checked and they never even bothered to show a decent camera angle.

I think it must've been obvious from where the refs were standing. The angle from TV was behind Tupou's back so couldn't be absolutely certain.

mmmm - seems it was obvious to everyone except those at the ground and those watching on tv.

Juju

Juniors
mmmm - seems it was obvious to everyone except those at the ground and those watching on tv.
In real time I though it may of been a warriors knock on to a offside Lowrie, In slow mo it was all Tupou.

How about that blatantly wrong knock on call against the Warriors at the start of the 2nd. terrible.

Billythekid

First Grade
Another serious question - is it me or do the Roosters look flat and happy to coast through games?

Earlier in the season they really looked like they were desperate to make an impression but now they seem to lack direction and are getting dominated by other teams.

Is JWH really that important to our pack or has the team just stopped putting in as much effort?

With an Origin depleted side next week we'll see the Dogs draw level with us on competition points (they have a BYE in hand) - the following week we are hosting Manly. If we don't lift by a serious degree I'll have to agree with Tommy that a slide is coming.

Honestly i really do think JWH is that important. The tea looks different without hi, the intensity isn't there.

I just think they were over hyped ,for the 1st part of the season.
They won games but were beating terrible out of form opposition,& when they actually come up against sides playing well or top of the table they struggle.