What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R14 | Sun | Roosters 12-23 Warriors | Allianz

Round 14: Roosters v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
This is a really important game. if we can get up here, we might actually, unbelievably be a chance at the top 8. A miracle all things considered.

The refs tend to favour the Roosters when we play them so that's a bit worrying considering we are away. Going to be very close.
LOL The refs kill us pretty much every game; but there's nothing quite like going to Auckland and consistently being on the end of the worst referee arse raping known to man. The refs consistently crush us against your mob. Even the video refs find a way to give every decision in your favour.

Being at home im hoping that the penalty count will only be about 10-5 in your favour.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Even the video refs find a way to give every decision in your favour.

ffs Tommy, last year you blokes got awarded a VR try at Mt Smart when Alehana Mara had the ball. That's Alehana Mara the Warriors player, to be clear. It was a first in rugby league history AFAIK.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I remember that well. Was a 50/50 call imo. I think that was the same game you guys clearly knocked on from a bomb but were still awarded the try.

All I know is that I fear no trip more than the one to Mt Smart. Once the crowd gets into the match the refs just tear us to pieces. Like clockwork.

But... this is clearly an argument where we wont find common ground. So let's just agree to disagree lol

Headless Chook

Juniors
Boyd Cordner rightly got off his fighting charge. That makes me feel a whole lot better. Still Easts will have to play well to beat the Warriors, they're on a roll.

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Chooks by 20 warriors are a side who can get on a little streak then just fall to pieces and facing another top 4 side is going to wear them out.

hitman82

Bench
Locke is out - didn't fly today. Packer is back though.

Changes:

1 Fish (no Locke)
2 Laumape

Gubb and Matagi will drop off the bench.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Same as last week - although Matagi replaced Packer last week.

I assume at least Matagi will still travel?

Meth

Staff member
Glad JWH is out. He's one of these blokes that always plays well against us.

I really hope that we don't have Hurrell marking Jennings. Could be a blood bath

Meth

Staff member
Would be huge if we could get a win, but this might be a bridge too far for the Warriors.

Meth

Staff member
Great try. Great little pass from Johnson. Not sure what Kennedy was doing there.