What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R16 | Fri | Rabbitohs 32-2 Raiders | ANZ

Round 16: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
I don't think we're travelling too badly all told. Souths are yet to score a try without a massive helping hand from the refs, we just need to show a little more in attack.

no name

Referee
Rabs was a bit perplexed that the team coming 1st could give away a penalty on the last.
He obviously knows the script.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Is bm geniused how will you get a brain injury from a shoulder charge to the chest..
Every club doctor unanimously backs the ban. Also numerous experts in the field of brain trauma say the g-forces your body gets hit by in a shoulder charge can damage the brain long term.
Not at the game tonight bwunniesmong?
Considering I worked today and I live 500kms away and I don't have a private plane or helicopter, I couldn't get to the game.

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Canberra won't challenge in September until they can learn to play away. Souffs have been by far the better team, even factoring out a few favourable calls. They are showing why they are leading the competition.

Card Shark

Immortal
I don't think we're travelling too badly all told. Souths are yet to score a try without a massive helping hand from the refs, we just need to show a little more in attack.

They scored 1 after a forward pass bit the other 2 were due to overpowering the opposition to field position.

The raiders were gifted 2 soft penalties on the rabbits line & looked crap .

I dunno where you live but you should go to more games & let the refs hear your frustration .....with the occasional can of beer thrown at them.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The only call I have a problem with is the gridiron pass that led to the first try. Otherwise the refs have been ok.

Our line defence has been terrible as always and we have to dominate field position like we did early in the game.

We've had 13 missed tackles to 2 which tells the story so far really.