What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R16 | Fri | Rabbitohs 32-2 Raiders | ANZ

Round 16: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Canberra won't challenge in September until they can learn to play away. Souffs have been by far the better team, even factoring out a few favourable calls. They are showing why they are leading the competition.

At the end of the day we aren't creative enough in the twenty. We can generate a play from individual moments but seldom as a team.

skeepe

Immortal
They scored 1 after a forward pass bit the other 2 were due to overpowering the opposition to field position.

The raiders were gifted 2 soft penalties on the rabbits line & looked crap .

I dunno where you live but you should go to more games & let the refs hear your frustration .....with the occasional can of beer thrown at them.

Try 2 - penalty for offside despite nobody being offside.
Try 3 - marker walk forward and holds the defender out.

Neither should have been tries.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Gordon Tallis just said by the time Sam Burgess retires he will go down as the greatest forward in history.

I agree with him.

Joker's Wild

Coach
They scored 1 after a forward pass bit the other 2 were due to overpowering the opposition to field position.

The raiders were gifted 2 soft penalties on the rabbits line & looked crap .

I dunno where you live but you should go to more games & let the refs hear your frustration .....with the occasional can of beer thrown at them.

*Breezer

Jason Maher

Immortal
At the end of the day we aren't creative enough in the twenty. We can generate a play from individual moments but seldom as a team.

I know that frustration. We can attack from distance on occasion, especially when we involve The Dugan, but inside the opposition 20 we have absolutely nothing other than a bomb and hope on the last.

no name

Coach
The main thing were the Raiders are getting outplayed is in enthusiasm.
Watching Thompson and Robinson casually take their time to stand up an play the ball would be driving Furner nuts.
After Shillington has a hit up the next play looks threatening because he fights for a quick play the ball.
After some of the others have it the next play is f**ked because they f**k around for so long in playing it.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Souths are a very well oiled team lets make no mistakes. Clearly the best team in the comp but our defence is z grade..