What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R17 | Sun | Rabbitohs 30-13 Warriors | NIB, Perth

Round 17: Rabbitohs v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
I really hope souffs win the GF this year. The LU meltdown will be something to behold. And I won't even have to put up with Nemiwink's inane rambling thanks to the wonders of the ignore list.

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Grade
Can someone point to anything I've said in this thread or even during this season that warrants the unprovoked abuse I've copped in this thread. Or that deserves being mentioned in the same breath as Nemesis.

This week I even posted in the Warriors section talking about how much I rate their talent and how good I thought their chances were for this game.

At halftime when we were getting hammered I didn't blame the refs. And after the match I posted what I thought was constructive advice on Hurrell. I can point to countless examples in every single game thread of people that carry on one thousand times worse than me.

The myth of BunniesMan is much different from the reality of BunniesMan. If people responsed to my posts by playing the ball instead of the man I wouldn't cop one tenth of the abuse I get.

harden up.

AnfieldIron

Juniors
I really hope souffs win the GF this year. The LU meltdown will be something to behold. And I won't even have to put up with Nemiwink's inane rambling thanks to the wonders of the ignore list.

Here's one for you - Souths win the GF and John Sutton wins the Dally M.

The forum will spontaneously combust.

Nemesis

Bench
Coming from a fan who's team has barely registered anything for decades until lately. You give bunnies fans a bad name, what a first class idiot.
Get your face out of the sheep dip, Wal and read some of own fan's arrogant & "classy" posts....

Try putting your hand in front of a train

Can somebody hit Sutton with a crow bar?

Warriors 12 points,..Souths are ready to Choke!

Warriors by 40. You heard it here first.

Last time we won six in a row, we were grand finalists

They'll be knocked out in straight sets.

The Rabbitohs would probably just be happy getting their 2nd win in the playoffs in the last 11 years.

so much for Souths overwhelming "home" support.

If souths win this, it will be off the back of a huge amount of luck

Nothing is more frustrating than handing a team the game as opposed to having them earn it.

f**king pathetic second half, handing Souths arsey try after arsey try.

So what exactly is their absolute best? Scoring from intercepting loose passes? Picking up the scraps from bombs? Fly kicking a bouncing ball? Or the patented "throw your centre the ball on the last tackle and hope he grubbers and regathers" play?

Of course the second half score was 24-0 But we all saw how those points were scored.

Reap what you sow, moron & suck it up.

PS last time I checked... Premierships: Souths = 20 Worriers = 0

Nemesis

Bench
Can someone point to anything I've said in this thread or even during this season that warrants the unprovoked abuse I've copped in this thread. Or that deserves being mentioned in the same breath as Nemesis.

This week I even posted in the Warriors section talking about how much I rate their talent and how good I thought their chances were for this game.

At halftime when we were getting hammered I didn't blame the refs. And after the match I posted what I thought was constructive advice on Hurrell. I can point to countless examples in every single game thread of people that carry on one thousand times worse than me.

The myth of BunniesMan is much different from the reality of BunniesMan. If people responsed to my posts by playing the ball instead of the man I wouldn't cop one tenth of the abuse I get.
If Asperger's symptoms persist (i.e referring to oneself in 3rd person)... see your doctor.

vvvrulz

Coach
PS last time I checked... Premierships: Souths = 20 Worriers = 0

You call that an argument!? The Souths started playing in 1908!

They haven't won a premiership since 1971.

Since the Warriors came into the competition the Souths have made the finals twice (Warriors 7), never made a grand final (Warriors 2), and picked up three wooden spoons (Warriors 0).

I can agree the Souths are better than us this year so far, but that comparison of yours is complete rubbish.

BranVan3000

Coach
Warriors fans trying to put their history up against Souths is idiotic at best. You lose this argument every time, all the Warriors have archived is being first class chokers by never getting over the final hurdle. There is no prize for second place, I could cop a Dragons or Roosters fan pulling up the recent history debate. But Warriors with zero premierships? Gtfo

Nemesis

Bench
lol@elevenff finished forteenf last year too... but keep on shit talkin' all the way back across the Tasman.

Oh, and enjoy your mad Monday again. :lol:

vvvrulz

Coach
Warriors fans trying to put their history up against Souths is idiotic at best.

The point I'm making is that any historical comparison is idiotic, given that one clubs history is 87 years longer than the others. Pointing to the premiership count is a ludicrous argument. The only sensible comparison (if any) is to look at the two sides when they were competing alongside each other.

If I was a Souths fan I would humbly enjoy the season you're having instead of resorting to pointing to history books to put other clubs down. I think most of your fans on this forum are doing that, with the exception of you clowns.

jamaman

Juniors
lol... you hypocrite. The arrogance of you sheep shaggers in this thread alone has been pathetic.
Clearly, you morons have a gigantic chip on your shoulder. If you want respect, you need to earn it dipshit...

Warriors are nothing but lazy pretenders who can get up for a match only when they feel like it. See ya next year losers.

if it wasn't for a sheep shagger you wabbits wouldn't have a team :lol:

BranVan3000

Coach
The point I'm making is that any historical comparison is idiotic, given that one clubs history is 87 years longer than the others. Pointing to the premiership count is a ludicrous argument. The only sensible comparison (if any) is to look at the two sides when they were competing alongside each other.

If I was a Souths fan I would humbly enjoy the season you're having instead of resorting to pointing to history books to put other clubs down. I think most of your fans on this forum are doing that, with the exception of you clowns.

I can agree the comparison is pointless

Nemesis

Bench

I've already pointed out some of your fan's arrogant posts in here... Go suck a dick, hypocrite

Latest posts