What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R17 | Sun | Rabbitohs 30-13 Warriors | NIB, Perth

Round 17: Rabbitohs v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
The point I'm making is that any historical comparison is idiotic, given that one clubs history is 87 years longer than the others. Pointing to the premiership count is a ludicrous argument. The only sensible comparison (if any) is to look at the two sides when they were competing alongside each other.

If I was a Souths fan I would humbly enjoy the season you're having instead of resorting to pointing to history books to put other clubs down. I think most of your fans on this forum are doing that, with the exception of you clowns.
I've been doing that. And I've often done the opposite of putting other clubs down.

I rated Easts as one of the top two teams in the comp when they were 4th, I've praised the Warriors several times this week etc etc.

vvvrulz

Coach
I've been doing that. And I've often done the opposite of putting other clubs down.

I rated Easts as one of the top two teams in the comp when they were 4th, I've praised the Warriors several times this week etc etc.

Wasn't pointing at you.