What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R19 | Mon | Rabbitohs 18-22* Dragons | ANZ

Round 19: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Bad luck tonight souths, bigger things await you at seasons end.

As for bunniesmong, eat a wheel barrow of knobs.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The only silver lining in this is I have BM on ignore so I can't read his whining.

Regardless of the penalty count we were up by 12 with less than ten minutes left. That's pisspoor, G.I or no G.I.
But you still talk about him, and try to find out what he is saying.

He's one of yours, despite the weirdo denials.

Spot On

Coach
Drags have a very good run home too. Gives the supporters some hope. Great boost before playing their bogey team this weekend.

Lambretta

First Grade
Can I nominate this for thread of the year?

Some of the comments by Hutty, Jason Maher, Fire and BunniesMan had me absolutely cracking up.

Obviously BunniesMan's comments weren't deliberately funny but still.....

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
The wobbly wheels of August have come a couple of weeks earlier than expected. I tipped the Rabbits, but was cheering on the Dragons the whole way. lol@souths. How you lost that one, I'll never really know. You had so many chances to knock over the FG too.

thommo4pm

Coach
Still on a massive high from last night. What an awesome win, against the top team in the comp with so many players still injured or unavailable.
That was terrific.

Bumble

First Grade
Speaks volumes of how far Souths have come that so many bitter neutrals are cheering us losing a game, especially against the team that everyone cheered against a couple of years ago :lol:

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Can't win them all. Dugan on fire. Happy to take the loss and move on to next week. Can learn from that game - need to stop the offloads. Dragons played good footy and weren't the same team who got belted by Roosters and Panthers. For starters I'm pretty sure Dugan (Dragons best player last night) wasnt playing 2 weeks back. They had 29 offloads something they haven't been doing in previous games. A couple of losses before our finals run wouldn't hurt us and will show areas of improvement. Well done Dragons.

adamkungl

Immortal
Speaks volumes of how far Souths have come that so many bitter neutrals are cheering us losing a game, especially against the team that everyone cheered against a couple of years ago :lol:

It would seem, that in many ways, Souffs are the new Easts. Hope you're all comfortable with that idea ;-)

Bumble

First Grade
What a stupid comment.

Idiot.

I was just going to ignore him so I'm glad someone else replied.

If I wanted to read what BM was saying I would take him off my ignore list. Not rocket science - but then again, Willow is the closest thing the Dragons fans have to a BunniesMan...

adamkungl

Immortal
I was just going to ignore him so I'm glad someone else replied.

If I wanted to read what BM was saying I would take him off my ignore list. Not rocket science - but then again, Willow is the closest thing the Dragons fans have to a BunniesMan...

Entire Dragons fanbase is BunniesMan-esque

Latest posts