What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R19 | Mon | Rabbitohs 18-22* Dragons | ANZ

Round 19: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Losing to the Dragons should surely carry some disiciplinary penalty. FFS we beat them by 13+ twice this year and the top side loses to them.

Bumble

First Grade
The only silver lining in this is I have BM on ignore so I can't read his whining.

Regardless of the penalty count we were up by 12 with less than ten minutes left. That's pisspoor, G.I or no G.I.

Swarzey

Bench
See what happens when you actually don't go for a field goal and test the line?

Nothing worse than seeing a field goal comp.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Losing to the Dragons should surely carry some disiciplinary penalty. FFS we beat them by 13+ twice this year and the top side loses to them.

You've said this several times in several threads. I'm also pretty sure you support several teams you f*cktard

So what happened? Did Duges set up the match-winner? No fox at home

On the last 40m out right in front, faked the field goal and ran it, went for a grubber through the line but it was touched by a bunny and he regathered it, and was tackled, he got a quick play the ball and the Rabbitohs were short down the blind side, Fein fired a cut out ball to Morris who strolled over for an easy try.

HowHigh

Coach
The only silver lining in this is I have BM on ignore so I can't read his whining.

Regardless of the penalty count we were up by 12 with less than ten minutes left. That's pisspoor, G.I or no G.I.
:lol: I was considering removing him from my ignore list to read him crying

Jason Maher

Immortal
Absolutely pathetic.

Great effort from Saints.

Better to get that shit out of your system now than in September.

Haven't seen the game yet, but I'm not sure "great effort Saints" is entirely accurate. From what I can gather, we put in about 10 minutes of effort surrounded by our usual shower of shit. Thankfully you lot decided to play down to our level. :cool:

Slackboy72

Coach
I'd just like to add one thing....

laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
We would have won by more if we didn't make so many mistakes !
No excuses Bunniesman !
Two of our penalties we gave the ball straight back to you by not finding touch !
The better side won !
All this premiership talk, and you can't even beat a team coming second last !
The dragons beat you with a 34 year old halfback and a under 20s five eight not playing his favourite position !
Hang your heads in shame rabbits !
Hahaha !

pantherz9103

First Grade
You've said this several times in several threads. I'm also pretty sure you support several teams you f*cktard

:lol: No I don't and I don't even rate the team I follow and they still beat your mob comfortably twice. Just shut up and enjoy the flukey win. There won't be many more unless team's continually fail to turn up for you like tonight.

LOL@Souffs :lol:

Last edited: