What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R22 | Fri | Storm 26-8 Rabbitohs | AAMI

Round 22: Storm vs Rabbitohs

• Draw after golden point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
I 'think' technically you can (and I'm not saying I'm right at all - never thought about it until now). If I'm correct, you must only inform the referee verbally? Unless they changed the rules after the 80s and 90s? Guys used to bluff the opposition all the time. They'd say "we'll take the tap" whilst pointing at the uprights.

Mind you if it is the rule it should be changed.

Good point, he probably did.

BDR

First Grade
Ugh this is some awful football from both teams. Hard to watch frankly. At least the rorters play entertaining league.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Game over. We've been clearly the better team for 50+ minutes of the 70 so far. With GI they wouldn't have even been close tonight.

user_nat

Coach
If this game has taught me anything, its that Merritt couldn't stop my grandma from scoring a try.

Billythekid

First Grade
There has been a few errors but most teams in the comp would have lost easily playing against either side today.

johns_reds

First Grade
Game over. We've been clearly the better team for 50+ minutes of the 70 so far. With GI they wouldn't have even been close tonight.

Really? I think storm have dominated Souths quite easily, shown how bad the Souths attack is by defending easily