What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R3 | Thu | Storm 22-18 Bulldogs | AAMI

Round 3: Storm v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blacklock

Juniors
there was also a call earlier where a storm player pinned the ball on the try line and the ref didnt bother going up to check.

Frederick

Staff member
Why is Wally commentating this game when neither of the teams are from Queensland? :?

Parraren

Bench
Wally needs to give it a rest.

It wasn't funny the first time let alone fit the 5th time half an hour later

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I thought that for an obstruction to occur, someone needed to be obstructed from being able to take part? The defender involved in that farce was nowhere near the actual play. The only obstruction was the defenders inability to cover 30 metres in 2 seconds.

squeeze

Juniors
would love to see the after game press conference. i hope bellamy is considering taking the fine to give this tards a serve

New Guy

Juniors
there was also a call earlier where a storm player pinned the ball on the try line and the ref didnt bother going up to check.

Dude that was clearly short of the line, and then he knocked it on as it rolled out of his hand. Ref was right on top of it. You could see green grass between ball and try line

skeepe

Immortal
Two shocking calls from the video ref tonight, seriously what is the point of these guys?

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
That was a soft try...

I can't believe how bad the dogs are this year. I know they have no Barba and a few big boppers, but they are not even in the same league at the moment.

Latest posts