What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R4 | Easter Sat | Sharks 12-25 Dragons | Sharks

Round 4: Sharks v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

to_ddeath

Coach
Hoping for 24-10 actually. Moz to get 1 in the corner as always, acrobatically to avoid the swarming defense due to Soward not running it. Again.

T.

matrightyeh

Juniors
lol dont think so
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

gypsy

Bench
we'll get the bikkies here quite comfortably. Cronulla are running purely on emotion - which gets tiring. Flanno's back, the ASADA stuff is off the table for now, they've won a few and released some pressure...we will storm their sponsor-less castle and pull their pants down.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Is it just me or does this game not have the same excitement about it with the sharks being raging favorites and the dragons cellar dwellers?

Card Shark

Immortal
It's only rd 4, I'm sure it'll have it's usual sting.

Doesn't normally matter which team is going better or worse , unless very late in the season.

gypsy

Bench
Is it just me or does this game not have the same excitement about it with the sharks being raging favorites and the dragons cellar dwellers?

No, it's just you with the raging self-administered pump-action rectal shoom shumming with very long broomsticks, no? :cool:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
just checked my draft comp, up against 3 dragons backs. Expect a few shock tries from the dragons then

BunniesMan

Immortal
I have a sneaky feeling the Dragons could pull off a shock upset here. Back in the days when they were big brother and the Sharks were struggling the Sharks would always get up for this game as their grand final and would win more than their fair share.

I could see the Dragons doing the same today when it looks like this'll be the biggest game of their year.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Late Mail: Stockwell starting prop for Weyman (calf-strain). C Stanley replaces Vidot as starting centre. Henderson named on interchange