What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R4 | Good Fri | Broncos 26-32 Storm | Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm surprised they gave that. IMO it should be a try but given other rubbish theyve disallowed I thought they would say no try.

Glen

Bench
Did I miss something there? Third-man Thaiday is right WTF are they thinking

No surprise the Storm would design a set play based on cheating

blacklock

Juniors
for once theyve got the obstruction rule right. let the footballers decide the game. no milking for penalties by bad defenses

Danish

Referee
aaaaannnnd there goes the consistency with the obstruction rule.

That was an absolute blatant obstruction. The storm prop was holding his jersey well after the scrum broke and should have been penalised, without question (anyon who argues against this is a fool).

Unfortunately since its the melbourne storm - and the storm are perfect dont you know - they are allowed to get away with it.

f**king hell refs are spastics

Kiwi

First Grade
f**k you NRL, i'll support my club but no longer the game sick of seeing this shit. Like the storm need help.

BunniesMan

Immortal
This a good crowd but I have a feeling the casual fans that have come in today wont come again and crowds will decline sharply in Brisbane for the rest of the season.

This could get ugly

skeepe

Immortal
Thaiday very lucky not to be in the sin bin in my opinion. If that's not dissent, I don't know what is.

He'll probably be charged with making contact with a referee you would think.

Meth

Staff member
They obviously planned that. It's no coincidence that Slater hit the hole that was created by Thaiday being held. And they got away with it.

Thaiday is in deep for grabbing the ref.

adamkungl

Immortal
Thaiday was held back. Weird decision. But I'd say he could be in shit for grabbing the refs shirt

seanoff

Juniors
touching the ref is not a smart play. wonder if the NRL will do anything about it. that is absolutely verboten.

Latest posts