What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R5 | Sun | Warriors 22-24 Rabbitohs | Mt Smart

Round 5: Warriors v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
For the record I think it should be disallowed. Sutton shouldn't have to make that decision and decoys shouldn't be allowed to just knock people over

Iafeta

Referee
Old interpret Bunniesmong no try. New interpretation, try. Sutton wasn't going to be involved in tackling Hurrell.

BunniesMan

Immortal
"common sense approach is the best one" where the f**k is the common sense in that. Sutton would not have stopped him byself but he wasnt the only one there, him helping in the tackle could have saved it for us.

Video ref is a farce

Iafeta

Referee
For the record I think it should be disallowed. Sutton shouldn't have to make that decision and decoys shouldn't be allowed to just knock people over

FTR, I agree with you. Every team is trying to attack with the same structure. At least the old ruling made teams think differently.

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
Put a line through the Rabbitohs as contenders. They have the same problem as they did last year - they leak too many points.

Iafeta

Referee
GREAT TRY! Bunniesmong get your gimp suit ready, NRL might not be what pleasures you tonight.

Latest posts