What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R7 | ANZAC Day | Roosters 34-10 Dragons | Allianz

Round 7: Roosters v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Was in to the spirit of things yesterday. A special day from start to finish.

I'll say that we were well prepared & showed up to play. Can ask for no more than that.

Roosters simply just too good. They can score from anywhere & have strike across the park.

Real good chance to win it this year. SBW is bigger than the game. What a freak of a player.

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
Odd. All I could hear after the Last Post was "Go the Roosters!" through the TV.

I was at the ground and heard GO DRAGONS on three separate occasions and not one GO ROOSTERS. One was from the other end of the ground!

The person who did it near us was told to shut the f**k up by Dragons fans and Rooster fans alike. A nice piece of unity. The perpetrator was a Souths supporter who had turned up to cheer for the Dragons for the day.

adamkungl

Immortal
Hard to pick but here's my 3 2 1s

3 - BigRedV : Laid the platform for whinging early and got Stains fans on the front foot. Sooking about penalties just after Merge awarded a dodgy as f**k try was inspired. Origin play.

2 - gypsy : consistent as ever with irrelevant, worthless shit in every post. Really hit the forums hard with some quality sooking.

1 - Jason Maher : Strong game made better by the chips on both shoulders. Sooky la la's with the best of them when he's on his game.

Good work Saints fans.