What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R7 | ANZAC Day | Storm 28-18 Warriors | AAMI

Round 7: Storm v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

typicalfan

Coach
Shows there is some quality in the Warriors. If they held their nerve better they could have had wins against both the Storm and Rabbitohs.

Gmac

Juniors
Oh please. Sign of a champion team when early in the comp you play shit and still manage to win games.
Yes the roosters are playing great now. Let's wait and see how much better they get between now & the finals.

no name

Referee
The Storm are a great side and get themselves into a position where they can get the win, but gee that was a dodgy pass to give them the lead.
It makes you start to think about Potter and Stuarts comments in the last few weeks.

JoeD

First Grade
Locke was good tonight. Bropati!!!! Bride of Bropati, was the reason we lost.

northwest9

Juniors
Tails, f**king rats tails, it would appear.

I've never bet heads, and my first year of 2up was sensational. The rest have been dire.

But I know the year I back heads, tails will make a return

Billythekid

First Grade
Another game of knock ons for the storm. Still not looking anywhere near our best but we're still getting the bickies. So much scrappy football.

Locke was good tonight. Bropati!!!! Bride of Bropati, was the reason we lost.

He was a big difference, so much of our attack was just Chambers beating him straight up.

typicalfan

Coach
Oh please. Sign of a champion team when early in the comp you play shit and still manage to win games.
Yes the roosters are playing great now. Let's wait and see how much better they get between now & the finals.
Yep. Games like this impress me as far as finals aspirations go moreso than 30-40 point drubbings.

You can be in awe about the Roosters but the Storm would not have lost that game against the Raiders after leading 16-0 at halftime.

no name

Referee
Bellamy brushing off the pass to Chambers.
He would have cost the club $10,000 if there was a similar call against the Storm.