What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R8 | Mon | Dragons 18-24 Sea Eagles | WIN Jubilee

Round 8: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StGeorgeBull

Juniors
To quote the great man "we got dis". Not really, depleted as they may be I still think Manly will have too much class for us.

Godz Illa

Coach
How cool is this?

Apparently the Dragons club is running a promotion at the game - if a game ball goes into the crowd on Monday night you're allowed to keep it!

Get down to the park this weekend and practice people!

The Enforcer

Juniors
How cool is this?

Apparently the Dragons club is running a promotion at the game - if a game ball goes into the crowd on Monday night you're allowed to keep it!

Get down to the park this weekend and practice people!
Sounds generous, however I can see the carnage behind the posts now with small children involved.

natheel

Coach
If tonga plays there will be some lol moments.

Where is Brett Morris? Injured? Been away so havnt been following lately.

Edit: I presume it's a typo it says 2. Daniel Vidot 5. Daniel Vidot. I presume Morris is at 2

Gmac

Juniors
Wol is to us as Canberra is to dragons. We could be playing the cutters and I wouldn't be confident

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Manly will win this but only if Gower has minimal match time, if any at all.

He plays like a twice convicted Muslim market thief. A huge liability and should be nowhere near a first grade NRL team.

17 Jesse Sene-Lefao
20 Esi Tonga
21 James Hasson
22 George Rose

Odd Bench and Rose serious Gower is much better than that fat fool.