What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | QF4 | Samoa 4-22 Fiji | Warrington

Quarter Final 4: Samoa v Fiji

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diesel

Referee
I didn't see the game and am surprised by the result and more so the scoreline. I'm loving this WC

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Managed to get the last 20, what a finish. Well done to Fiji, feel sorry for Samoa, really competed well in this tournament.

Tone83

Juniors
The bigness and athleticism on both sides seemed to cancel eachother out and it became a battle of composure and wits which Fiji deservedly won. Was expecting more flash and more tries but not disappointed in the slightest.

hitman51

Juniors
Great win by Fiji today. Samoa were just full off mistakes and taking the wrong option all the time. You can safely say that's Ben Roberts international career is over. Some of the refs calls earlier in the game were a bit confusing it really gave Fiji a lift but Samoa needed to keep their composure and keep at it they just kept forcing errors out of frustration. Good luck to Fiji in the Semi.

jason taylor

Bench
Great win by Fiji today. Samoa were just full off mistakes and taking the wrong option all the time. You can safely say that's Ben Roberts international career is over. Some of the refs calls earlier in the game were a bit confusing it really gave Fiji a lift but Samoa needed to keep their composure and keep at it they just kept forcing errors out of frustration. Good luck to Fiji in the Semi.

I think Ben Robert's Rugby League career is over unless some second rate English team signs him up.

adamkungl

Immortal
NRL refs are merkins. They think any big hit where there is no arms wrapped around the ball carrier = shoulder charge. Seen couple of penalties for shoulder charge this year that wont :lol:

That's because it's the shit rule in place...