What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Mon | Storm 10-10* Sea Eagles | AAMI

Round 10: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
What with all the horse racing references? And why did Haynedrain switch to harness racing? And who, or what, the f**k is a wazn?

northwest9

Juniors
Man of the match: Matt Cecchin (Manly Sea Eagles)

Never ever thought I would agree with you

But this game was a draw due to inept calls on the line for manlys 2 penalty goals, and the "halftime" call

Is saying that, Mahe fonua is about as talented me, and I was ruled out thru surgery in under 10's

skeepe

Immortal
No half = the scrum isn't set.

It was the right call.

I'd like you to point out the rule that says that.

I'll give you a starting point.

SECTION 12 THE SCRUM

2. Formation of Scrum

To form a scrum not more than three forwards of either team shall interlock arms and heads and create a clear tunnel at right angles to the touch line. The forward in the centre of a front row (i.e. the hooker) shall bind with his arms over the shoulders of the two supporting forwards. Not more than two second row forwards on each team shall pack behind their respective front rows by interlocking arms and placing their heads in the two spaces between the hooker and his front row forwards. The loose forward of each team shall pack behind his second row forwards by placing his head in the space between them. All forwards must pack with their bodies and legs at right angles to the tunnel and the upper parts of their bodies horizontal. Once the ball has been put in the scrum, no other player can lend his weight to it.

If you could point out where a halfback is mentioned there, I'd be ever so grateful.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
tipped storm but manly didnt deserve to lose after that defence. foran was awesome!

dragons fans are gonna be dissapointed next year if they think widdop is gonna be better then soward. imo soward is the better player! you put soward in this storm side & he will go a lot better then widdop!

Glen

Bench
Andy Raymond doesn't even ask questions. Just makes dumb statements then expects the player to agree