What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0j0

Bench
CWB, I've seen all of this season of The OC. Final couple of episodes are pretty cool. Some shock deaths. However, my favourites were the Marissa/Alex "relationship" episodes.

P.S. Sorry about getting off topic again.

Misanthrope

Staff member
CWB, I've seen all of this season of The OC. Final couple of episodes are pretty cool. Some shock deaths. However, my favourites were the Marissa/Alex "relationship" episodes.

Yeah, my mate has seen them all too. Keeps taunting me, but I refuse to budge. He even gave them all to me on CD. Still refuse to watch them any faster than they appear on TV.

Don't mind off-topic. It's coming in and finding my post from 6pm lost behind two pages of chat that gets me. Can't be arsed digging around for any responses it might've drawn. :p

astrogirl

First Grade
m0j0 said:

Who is Alex???!?

And to keep this thread on topic :D

Best: Being organised enough to bring stuff to work to make myself a toasted ham, cheese and tomato sandwich for breakfast :D

Worst: Having to get up early to wait for a tradesperson to come round and to do something at my place.

m0j0

Bench
Marissa had three alcoholic beverages and realised she had an attraction to Alex, so she moved in with her and proceeded to have a lot of 7:30pm timeslot type nudity.

On topic (and to make it similar to Astro):

Best: Making myself a Spanish salami, ham, cheese and sundried tomato pesto focaccia for lunch. Should taste like a pizza when I toast it.

Worst: Being up most of the night with my sick baby for the third night in running.

les norton

First Grade
Me too...sick bubs suck.

Best - ummm not a lot. Ohhh its wes's b'day today....:D

Worst - stuck at uni all day, feel sick, wes has to work late tonight so i wont see him til like 9ish. Happy b'day baby!!!

Best - Today cant be worse then y'day thats factual(boy am I setting myself up for a big fall aye?)

Worst - Its still pretty sh!tty!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: finished TAFE at noon

WORST: had theory today... which actually wasn't too bad. Then this stupid cow walked in the way of me parking my car out the front of my place and started yelling at me :rolleyes:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Marissa had three alcoholic beverages and realised she had an attraction to Alex, so she moved in with her and proceeded to have a lot of 7:30pm timeslot type nudity.
:lol: Hmmm, thats the best thing about the OC is the lesbian action in recent times :lol: Sorry folks, its just a teenage guy thing, this lesbian stuff I'm sure. Isn't it RABK!!!!

Anyway, sorry CWB, back on topic,

Best - Finally getting home after being at work from 6-1 after only getting 4 and a half hours sleep last night

Worst - Only getting 4 and a half hours sleep last night

fosie

Juniors
Best: hahhaa got the day off school.
Worst: the days almost over.....and my head feels like it's going to explode.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had some events for our athletics carnival this arvo so we got to lie around in the sun and do nothing if you werent in any events

worst: one of my teachers made my take off my jumper cos its not 'correct school uniform' or i woulda got a detention and i didnt feel like giving up my lunch time. so i got cold..... jsut waited till the end of his class and put it back on, who cares bout uniform :p

brandell

Juniors
Best: Got a new mobile phone.

Worst: realised that someone had smahed my drivers side mirror on my car. I think someone in my house has done it but everyone is keeping queit.

RABK

Referee
Best: Didn't have one. :(

Worst: Working an 11 hour day with this bloody flu.

Best: I got flowers because Im $35 000 over my budget and I also get a $500 bonus, which I have decided Im gonna get a new bonnet for my car.

Worst: Its so cold!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Finding Neverland is out in 6 days.

WORST: I rang up for NXFM's birthday balls this morning as it was the month of October. I had already put in 13 10 6 when the said October I pressed 0 and the bloody thing was already engaged.... they must ring up even before they know what month it is.
Anyway I was so ticked off..... then it got worse because they picked October 1 #-o (ok we need a screaming smilie as that's what I did) I could have been $1000 richer.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best: Submitted my 'Snow White and the Seventh Day Adventists' parody for publication

Worst: Still three and a half hours of 'training' to go today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts