What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Nothing today! I am having a shocker - see below!

Worst: Crazily busy at work. Back to back meetings this afternoon and lots of urgent stuff to attend to.

RABK

Referee
Best: My working day is over and knowing with Joey on board we stand a chance against Parra.

Worst: It's a monday, so busy today!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best: Watched the first five episodes of the first series of The O.C.

Worst: Got the phone bill :-(

best: nothing really.... :(
worst: ITS MONDAY!!!/finding out matt gidleys injured/surprise science test/detention for talking/my friend lost my favourite cd/i lost my phone/left my sports uniform at the station/finding out i most likely wont be able to go to state of origin anymore

it hasn't been my day at all

The Vern

Juniors
Best: Had the day off work and im on uni holidays
Worst: Spent the day trying (unsucessfully really) to studying for a Java exam on thursday

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Finding Neverland was out a day early.... and I went for a ride in the Westpac helicopter.

Worst: Getting stuck in traffic because of bloody road works.

Charley9

Bench
Best: I have found the worlds best hot chocolate
Worst: Dodging golly spit puddles all the way to the train station because a guy with a cold was walking in front of me.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best: Got to see the girl I'm interested in

Worst: Had to go to Mayfield to hand my Centrelink form in, because the queue at Newcastle was huge

astrogirl

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
Best: Got to see the girl I'm interested in
Cool :D

My day is a shocker again.

Best: my sandwich at lunch
Worst: flat out at work again - I don't think I have ever been this stressed before in my entire life!

best: IT WAS BETTER THAN YESTERDAY!
worst: i got busted from my parents for loosing my sports uniform and now i deffinatley cant go to s.o.o damit!

bluesbreaker

Bench
i'm going back a few days, to Saturday...

Worst: Kidney stones *scream*

Best: Sister going into labour, niece being born :D

That will teach her for laughing when i was in lots of pain.

RABK

Referee
Best: Works over.

Worst: I'm watching my beloved Knights crumble. Sargent and Hill resigning and one of the worst sides in our history named, by god we've fallen.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Worst: I'm watching my beloved Knights crumble. Sargent and Hill resigning and one of the worst sides in our history named, by god we've fallen.

My worst as well.

BEST: 2 days off in a row and I got 1 review finished.

misty

Juniors
I'm bloody furious today I let a friend talk me into letting a friend of hers put a DVD burner in my computer it wouldn't work he has stuffed up big time, friggen icons all over my screen, he's messed around changing things, now my cd burner won't work and he reckons it will cost about $300 to fix the problem something about the mother board and the cpu or something like that grrrrrrrrrr, my computer was working perfectly until he frigged around with it, I am so pissed today.

m0j0

Bench
Best: Everyone's being nice to me today (except my boss).
Worst: The reason everyone's being nice to me is because it's my birthday, and they feel sorry for me because that's one more ring on the trunk! Can't have too many left now... :-(

m0j0

Bench
misty said:
I'm bloody furious today I let a friend talk me into letting a friend of hers put a DVD burner in my computer it wouldn't work he has stuffed up big time, friggen icons all over my screen, he's messed around changing things, now my cd burner won't work and he reckons it will cost about $300 to fix the problem something about the mother board and the cpu or something like that grrrrrrrrrr, my computer was working perfectly until he frigged around with it, I am so pissed today.

Misty, sounds like you're either being conned or this idiot just has no idea. I cannot see how it could cost $300 to "fix" the problem. Sounds like a complete tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.