What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Don't have one.

WORST: The Joey poster I finally got signed is ruined because of the stupid laminate and it now has lines throught it.... thankgod I'm getting the Danny on framed or it could have been ruined as well.

Charley9

Bench
~bedsy~ said:
BEST: Don't have one.

WORST: The Joey poster I finally got signed is ruined because of the stupid laminate and it now has lines throught it.... thankgod I'm getting the Danny on framed or it could have been ruined as well.

SPEWING! Did you pay for it??

~bedsy~

First Grade
Nah mum does it at work.... she said the machine has been playing up for a while and the boss won't pay to get it fixed as it only does it on the first thing they run through.

northey

First Grade
BEST: having the best time today!! and lots of laughs... also cating up with my ex..

WORST: running away from my mate and then tripping over a blue mat and falling on my back side lol....

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: playing soccer today and two of the hottest guys at the office are also playing

Worst: nothing - must be cos of the caffeine high I'm on...

~bedsy~

First Grade
The biggest one in the Hunter..... The Knights are putting it on. I'm not in Newcastle, so I can't go.

2 True Blues

Coach
Great thread guys and gals...

BEST: Having the day off work and having an awesome surf this morning.

WORST: Remembering that Jets were beaten by Souths last weekend in a game that would have seen them equal first in the comp.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Slept in, which is always a great way to start the day.

Worst: Was almost late to work cause of it, and now my back is sore and making sitting at my desk rather uncomfortable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts