What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
i tried that, they all cant make it unfortunately, but hey, i found a good backup..... im going to toyota and im going to eat cake with all my footy friends, so its not all bad

Charley9

Bench
Best: It's friday and though this week sucked, it's nothing a bottle of red can't fix.

Worst: 5 hours to go.... And i'm bored and everyone is away at work and there's no one to talk to...:(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Harry Potter is out tomorrow.

WORST: TAFE's back on Monday... why do holidays go so fast? :cry:

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: It's Friday. Nothing else needs to be said about today.

Worst: I'm stuck at work, it is very quiet and I am struggling to find things to keep myself amused for more than 5 minutes, other than this thing I have been working on all week, which is starting to do my head in.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Just had lunch with a friend who's visiting from Paris and catching up tonight as well. And just had a Lindt hot chocolate - yum!!!

Worst: Nothing :D

astrogirl

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Best: Just had lunch with a friend who's visiting from Paris and catching up tonight as well. And just had a Lindt hot chocolate - yum!!!

Worst: Nothing :D
Worst: The fact that (some) boys have the power to make me cry.

astrogirl

First Grade
Thanks tkr.

Don't mind me - just being a petulant princess. I'll try to be over it by tomorrow night!!!

astrogirl

First Grade
I reckon tomorrow will be good. Hopefully a win against the Sharks :D

I think we'll need to dress warmly tomorrow - it can get very cold out Cronulla way, esp with the stadium kinda near the water...

les norton

First Grade
I will soooooo be in the group hug!!!!

Best - I wore a skirt to work and like 10 little girls told me how pretty I look...apparently I have hot legs. :D (I very very rarely wear skirts)

Worst - apart from that...pretty much everything.

PrideKnight

Bench
Best: Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince in ONE MORE SLEEP

Worst: Making a roast dinner with one arm is harder than i expected

fosie

Juniors
Best: I finished a whole kebab today!!! hahaha, I'm in a good mood and finally found out who killed Chloe on home and away.

Worst: I have a headache....errrggggh.

Risa

Bench
BEST: Went back to work after being sick and only had to go in today coz it's Friday.

WORST: I have this bad tickle in my throat which is causing me to cough on and off and it is starting to drive me nuts (getting over some kinda virus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts